Where LOADING matchup screens for Universe are located?

Impaler

Hi guys, since I started playing Universe mode, it got quite annoying having to look at mismatching loading screens.

What I mean are those screens, when you press X to go into a match (where the correct matchup background is shown) and when game literally starts loading the match - the original arena slot matchup screen is shown. I did some searching and ended up going thru LoadHD.pac, found some files corresponding to arena numbers. So LoadHD.pac -> 9029 -> 0003 dat I replaced it with files from matchhd.pac, updated arc-non wrestler. game loaded. started the match at wrestlemania 2 slot - the old loading matchup screen still remains. I put the modded loadhd.pac in games folder renamed as loa4dhd.pac and the same entry changed in def file.

this is what I have in mind. though its the RAW screen.

0.jpg

also any idea which file do have these graphics?

aAlTigB.png

Edited by Impaler

On 11/19/2018 at 3:20 AM, Red Rooster said:

Yeah LoadHD is correct for replacing the loading screens for Universe.

Those graphics in the bottom pic are in MnLayHD if I remember correctly. 

One final question if you remember should I open LoadHD.pac usually with CTRL+X or CTRL+R (containing directories)? I tried the regular CTRL+X, replacement seems to work. non-wrestler Arc was updated. But just to be sure is that okay? @Red Rooster

2 hours ago, Impaler said:

One final question if you remember should I open LoadHD.pac usually with CTRL+X or CTRL+R (containing directories)? I tried the regular CTRL+X, replacement seems to work. non-wrestler Arc was updated. But just to be sure is that okay? @Red Rooster

Yeah i think thats right.

• Too Sweet 1

• 4 years later...
On 11/18/2018 at 7:20 PM, Red Rooster said:

Yeah LoadHD is correct for replacing the loading screens for Universe.

Those graphics in the bottom pic are in MnLayHD if I remember correctly. 

i've tried to change the roster brand background on dds dxt5 no mipmaps the dds file are 32.1 kb, i inject them but when i try compress zlib file to UEDI pach, the message "zlib file must be the same size as the original,cannot compress the file enough" ans yes: the original zlib has 296 kb and the modified 298 kb, what im doing wrong?