Arena Information, Asset IDs, and bunch of other stuff

hovathagod32

2 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Is there any way to add WPAR data for extra slots?

Yes there is just paste insert new values

And make sure that this value at the top

R2riV3B.jpg

Same as this value at the bottom

o8xK3OQ.jpg

Edited by Abhilash
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

On 11/12/2018 at 3:55 PM, hovathagod32 said:

Other things in the 02 file are self explanatory. The colored columns are ones that have identified. They're also ID'd in poz's tool. Stage for example. I've explained this before but the numbers dictate the geo of the stage/ramp. 03 = SDL, 02 = Modern Raw, 01 = Classic RIW type ramp, 00 = Flat stage. Crowd fighting is self explanatory. Screen filter is a big one. You can use bgeffect and you'll notice the filter is gone but you still have a yellow tint in the classic arenas. This gets rid of the tint and the filtering. Just match the values of a modern arena to a classic slot.

hey man, i dont find this self explanatory, 

First Select num = ARENTRANCE

2nd Select num = Transition

A1, A2, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2,C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8 = ?

Stage = You explained it 

D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 = ?

Ref= Referee?

F1 F2 F3 F4 = ?

H1 H2 H3 H4 = ?

Bar = Barricade? but i dont know what you mean 

Unkown = ?

I1 I2 I3 = ?

Live = ? 

J = ?

hope to hear from you

How to change commentator table color ?  As i can see in Misc4 there ComSeat column, but he only change a WWE logo to PPV and other on top. How to change other aspects ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, Starkiller2000 said:

How to change commentator table color ?  As i can see in Misc4 there ComSeat column, but he only change a WWE logo to PPV and other on top. How to change other aspects ?

Same! I'm trying to get the arenas accurite as possible, and Tried to port over some of the older 2K announcer tables based from the file, specifically this one:

unknown.png

Thought I found it in the old files but The bottom didn't change! Anyone be able to help out with this?

• 1 month later...

Wondering if anyone can help i've downloaded some arenas and new raw and smackdown is perfect but some other arenas Undertaker mod his motorbike is going through certain stages and ramps?

any ideas? Thanks

• 2 months later...

@kevymatts, you have to change the stage/ramp.

03 = SDL

02 = Modern Raw

01 = Classic RAW type ramp

00 = Flat stage.

@hovathagod32.. or anyone... I have put the arapron and arentrance files in, adjusted the settings in the misc 01.. and the black box with the arena appears in the menu. However, when loading a match up, it hangs up at about 20% in the loading screen. I didn’t have a problem with the Halloween Havoc ‘96 arena.. so I’m not sure what’s causing this. Any suggestions..?

Thanks.

Edited by nas726
Typo
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 12:03 AM, nas726 said:

@kevymatts, you have to change the stage/ramp.

03 = SDL

02 = Modern Raw

01 = Classic RIW type ramp

00 = Flat stage.

@hovathagod32.. or anyone... I have put the arapron and arentrance files in, adjusted the settings in the misc 01.. and the black box with the arena appears in the menu. However, when loading a match up, it hangs up at about 20% in the loading screen. I didn’t have a problem with the Halloween Havoc ‘96 arena.. so I’m not sure what’s causing this. Any suggestions..?

Thanks.

That's usually due to the file not being there. Maybe you just tried renaming the apron or file without changing the pach #.. similar to character mods. SHDCs would have to be converted, so if you don't know how to do that, it's best to take a 2K16 file or something with a pach and rename it that way. Remember to rebuild the def file too.

Edited by hovathagod32

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can Somebody Please Help.

I Added Few Few Arenas On Slot 408 and 409 These are Perfectly working But i cant Assign Them in Universe Mode And also these are not showing up in create a show Please Can Somebody help me with this 

Edited by KingslayerDG

• 4 months later...
On 6/6/2019 at 1:31 PM, ChiefJayStrongbow said:

@hovathagod32 Chair issue sorted, Fixed most issues I had as well, thanks for the help. Now I'm looking to change the font colour of the nameplates, specifically the yellow in Summerslam 88 to white. Any ideas how I can change this? As it shows up yellow no matter what arena it goes into. Thanks again. 

How did u sort out the chairs issue as they are disappearing for me as well. Kindly help.

1 hour ago, kanemaster said:

How did u sort out the chairs issue as they are disappearing for me as well. Kindly help.

atb0 file of the nameplate, the color code is in there

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, sorry for replying to old thread but can anyone explain how to inject nameplate/transition/match up screen into the game? Ive been doing some custom nameplates/transitions and match up screen with AE and convert them as bk2 file but im still confused as to which file(s) I should inject them to..