how to fix slow motion

The Undisputed Era

Your graphics chip is way below minimum specs, basically the lowest of the lowest. There isn't really much you can do on a software level. Play at the minimum possible graphics quality and resolution, perhaps a speed hack might be something to try out.
Your best bet would be to upgrade your video card to a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB or higher, however .
Then again, it also depends on the rest of your system specifications and whether they meet the game's requirements which you didn't share. I'd recommend at least 8GB of RAM and to meet at least the minimum system requirements stated on the WWE 2k19 Steam page, although the recommended ones would be better if you want to use mods since they can cost more performance.

• 2 months later...

I know it's been a few months but i've found the Solution, and it involves cheat engine.

What we knew :
Entrance fine, tower fine, univers slow, play mode slow.
we also knew thats the entrance were locked at 30 fps while the gameplay is supposed to be 60 fps.

the question was why it works in some game mods and not others ? and the answer is because theres a memory value that change to 30 or 60 depending the mode you are.

how did i find ?
1) played the ronda/sonya tower match with entrance. during the entrance i've look for 30 value in Cheat engine, during the match, (that was working great) i've scan again to remove all the changed values .
2) i went in play mode (exhbition) and replay the same match entrance fine, so i rescanned again to remove all the changed value again. (always keeping the 30)
then in the game play BAAMMMM!!!! slow motion, so i've look for 60 value
 and an adress pop out. (green in cheat egine which mean it's constant and doesn't change every time you close the game)

So I tested and locked the 30 value to that adress started a match with entrance, entrance fine ... then .... slow motion gameplay .... i was desapointed and paused the game. i did an "alt tab" to go back to cheat engine en check, and when i came back to game .... Amazing !!! never a wwe game worked so well, no lag. EVEN in 8 Men ladder match. all settings at max. (and im playing on laptop intel core I5 et geforce GTX 950M)

I've tested in many configurations and modes and it works.

all needed is the locked address at value 30 and after the begining of the match, alt tab to desktop  and back to game, unpause et voila :D

So all of it for a little adress that was annoying us all and not necessary a graphic cards problem.

Im 'not at home now and  i dont have the adress in mine it is starting by 1425EXXXX ( on version 1.04)

Dont have much time to play these days thats why i shared the process to you.

If ever it can help someone.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 2:21 PM, BIGTOMMY said:

Dont have much time to play these days thats why i shared the process to you.
If ever it can help someone.

Dude, I don't have the best graphics card (4-5 YR OLD, NON GAMING LAPTOP), has no business playing this game at proper speeds, and this has been the most helpful post.

I can now play the game like normal. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, guys!

I followed @BIGTOMMY 's steps & after launching the match, i searched Cheat Engine for value '30'  & got these results. The address i believe is 1425E8048 as it's value is constantly changing from what i noticed....!

Please check in case i am wrong ?

• 1 month later...

Man its the best solution of problem i've ever seen!! Game is pretty smooth now..
But here i find two new glitches occured with this lock

When i speed up the game by changing values from '60' to '30' the speed of pinfall minigame for some reason doesn't changed.. it is still in slow mo, so i have time to do only 2 attemps to escape (not 3, as its must be)

And now animations jumping from top rope is "cutted" (i dont know how to call it right hahah) and wrestler often misses the hit

Guys its only i have seen these glitches or you have the same?

Edited by NeZoX