HHC's CAWs: reached silver rank! New CAWs uploaded.

HHC

Hello! I haven't posted here in a while, but I've still been busy making CAWs. The newest uploads...

keijimutohcaw.png

Mr_Pogo_CAW_Graphic.png

Riki_Choshu_CAW_Graphic.png

Today's CAW was...

20190318_205030.png

Mitsuharu Misawa! He comes with two NOAH attires, and he features a slower ground based moveset to reflect his age and injuries.This is a new face for Misawa, as I found a better ref pic. Next CAW is going to be a Dangerous wrestler. Thanks for reading.

Sorry for not updating this yesterday. I did upload the CAW, and he was..

20190317_211222.png

Yoshihiro Takayama. Includes a NOAH and AJPW attire to match Omori and form NO FEAR!. 

20190316_200434.png

Up next... Stan "The Lariat" Hansen! Certainly one of the biggest names in 90s AJPW, and maybe in wrestling history. Generally his attires were pretty simple, and I included two entrance attires, but if you want another colour, or boots without the logo you can change him to fit your needs. Works for a variety of eras, including King's Road AJPW and 1990 WCW. Coming tomorrow is another fearless competitor, never afraid to fight anyone from Kenta Kobashi to Don Frye.

20190315_204143.png

Takao Omori! Probably not the most anticipated guy, but I certainly need him for my universe. I'd imagine he'd be pretty essential for anyone wanting to form No Fear. He has a NOAH attire above, and an AJPW attire. Both are very simple, but I wanted attires that worked for No Fear. As for the next guy... he hit a pretty mean lariat.

Alright. I must apologise for the inactivity here, I've been busy cooking up some CAWs. As an apology for not posting, I'll upload a CAW a day for the next week. How does that sound? Starting off with..

20190310_184320.png

Kenta Kobashi '00. This attire is from the first few NOAH shows, and since I haven't seen anybody attempt it before, I thought I'd give it a shot. Since this is a 2000 Kobashi, his stats are lower than regular Kobashi because he was injured a lot during this period. The alt is his regular hairstyle, and hope you enjoy. Next up, a new CAW. Somebody Kobashi didn't fear ;)

Sasuke just uploaded. Moveset is based on his 90s matches, and features a 90s attire. Also features a modern attire.

20190301_191246.png

20190301_191230.png

20190222_180346.png

Hiroshi Hase

20190221_202701.png

Attire 1 ring attire

20190221_202646.png

Attire 1 entrance attire

20190221_202717.png

Attire 2 ring attire

20190221_202730.png

Attire 2 entrance attire

Great Muta previews. Expect this one pretty soon, just got a few last things to tweak.

20190220_190539.png

Ring Attire, attire 1

20190220_190524.png

Entrance Attire, attire 1

20190220_190623.png

Ring Attire, attire 1

20190220_190605.png

Entrance Attire, attire 2

masachonolate.PNG 

Masahiro Chono. Moveset, Entrance and Victory included. Alt is blonde hair and jacket.

masachonoearly.PNG

Early Chono. Features a more technical moveset than the NWO Chono, along with a mid 90s attire and different entrance.

saito.PNG

Masa Saito. Works for various promotions and eras, with simple tights. Full moveset, entrance and victory.

shinyahashimoto.PNG

Shinya Hashimoto, the King of Destruction. Been working on this one for a while as I'm fairly certain the only one on CC at the moment has Misawa's moveset and Kim Jong Un's face. The alt attire is his red, white and black Zero-1 entrance attire. Full moveset, entrance and victory.

Search tag "HHC" to find all of these.

Edited by HHC
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry there! I'd forgotten to take that Taue base down. Jumbo is up to stay for now.

11 hours ago, ozzmonkey said:

Man, I think I missed him again. The newest upload I'm seeing looks to be the base for an Akira Taue.

I'd be shocked if I don't end up making Pogo

Thanks! Grabbed Jumbo as soon as I could. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see the other half of the 4 Pillars (if they're in your plans).

Edited by ozzmonkey

Great stuff me and replicant have added these 3 to our WCW universe as they all appeared in WCW in the early 1990's. Any chance we might see you make Hiroshi Hase if so that would be awesome and in my opinion he's one of the best ever. If you do make him please do his early 90's look as we would use him to tag with your Chono like they did in WCW.

On 2/17/2019 at 7:01 PM, KeithMajors said:

Great stuff me and replicant have added these 3 to our WCW universe as they all appeared in WCW in the early 1990's. Any chance we might see you make Hiroshi Hase if so that would be awesome and in my opinion he's one of the best ever. If you do make him please do his early 90's look as we would use him to tag with your Chono like they did in WCW.

Yep, I'll definitely do Hase soon. Next up is a certain Japanese "Great"...

That '00 Kobashi looks fantastic! I'm keeping my fingers crossed you stay the old school route and have the Holy Demon Army and Tenryu up your sleeve during this caw flurry. Whatever you upload, I'm sure it will look great.

Forgot to add: No Fear!

Edited by ozzmonkey