HHC's CAWs: reached silver rank! New CAWs uploaded.

HHC

Just uploaded: AJPW Johnny Ace attires. These are made to work on Replicant13's Ace, but I'm sure they'll look fine on any other Johnny Ace CAW. For the best results, follow these instructions:

Go to the entrance attire on Attire 1 on Replicant's ace

Delete the hat and shorts.

Go to import parts

Import the shirt, boots, trunks, wrist tape/wristbands, elbow pad and hair from entrance attire 1 of the "Johnny Ace AJPW attire" CAW. 

Copy this to the ring attire and remove the shirt.

Repeat for attire 2, except on this one there's no elbow pad, instead you need to copy the goatee.

johnnyacepreview.png

I didn't include knee pads on my Ace attires because the knee pads on Replicant's are accurate.

Big thanks to Replicant13 for the CAW, and KeithMajors for the moveset on his Ace CAW.

Oh and tags are Johnny Ace, AJPW and HHC

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

I'm still alive! Just uploaded a bunch of new CAWs, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow for screenshots. Yuji Nagata, Jun Akiyama, Genichiro Tenryu and Tsuyoshi Kikuchi have gone up! Also reuploaded No Fear, NJPW Keiji Mutoh and Shinya Hashimoto. I have got plans for who I do next, so here they are.

FMW Team No Respect pack. Kodo Fuyuki, Mr Gannosuke and Kintaro Kanemura.

AJPW pack: Masanobu Fuchi. TBD and TBD

NJPW 1: Tenzan, Fujinami, TBD

NJPW 2: some retro juniors.

I might not get through all of these, but it's a rough plan. I'm not planning on doing any current guys.

Thanks for downloaded everyone, and hopefully I'll be back soon with some new CAWs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I do apologise for being so incredibly inconsistent in updating this thread, but I'm basically done for this year. Got one more CAW coming soon and then it'll be 2K20 prep.

@EvolutionIV I'm happy to reupload anyone, just shoot me a message here or on Xbox Live and I'll put whoever you need up.

Thanks for all of the support this year everyone, really means a lot. Been CAWing on and off since '13 and this is the first year that I've actually been "serious" about it, and I couldn't be any more thankful for all of the downloads! I'm definitely getting 2K20, but I might be a bit slow with uploading for the first week or so, although after that I should be able to hit a few guys out.