*NEW* SmackDown 2020 - Titavius' Arena mods

Titavius

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing work on all of your arenas! How much do you generally charge for requests? I'd be interested in a Ruthless Agression Era mod of Raw from 2002-2006. All the graphics and everything!

The RAW 2002 arena is incredible. It's hard to replicate in CAA but you've nailed it here. There's such a nostalgic feel when playing a match in that arena. Great job with this and all your arena mods. Keep it up and can't wait to see more!

11 minutes ago, Elliot said:

The RAW 2002 arena is incredible. It's hard to replicate in CAA but you've nailed it here. There's such a nostalgic feel when playing a match in that arena. Great job with this and all your arena mods. Keep it up and can't wait to see more!

Thanks man 😁

Just to note, eventually I'll be updating the link with a nameplate.. I wasn't happy with how things turned out originally, so I'm gonna look into it some more this week ☺️

Edited by Titavius
  • Like 1

Titavius you're the best modder ever

(people are allowed to think if someone is the best at something, your egos can't be that fragile for godsake)

• Corny 1

Just now, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

(people are allowed to think if someone is the best at something, your egos can't be that fragile for godsake)

Thank you, Joey. It saddens me that one comment can trigger so much bitterness and resentment ☹️

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

trump-fake-news-fox-news-1515070821.jpg

• KappaBrain 1

No ones bitter.  I dropped likes on every post you made recently.  I was talking to Nunez so was just not.  He even explicitly said he wasnt talking to you.  Nothing of this had anything to do with you at all.  Coincidentally it was on your page.  I support your work.  Being offended in this situation makes absolutely no sense.  So yeah.  Keep up the good work.  

Sorry if it came off wrong.  

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 4