Titavius

*NEW* SmackDown 2020 - Titavius' Arena mods

TheJStale
16 hours ago, Genigma said:

I think than the file than you injected is wrong bro, is inside the PAC file, double clicking inside the pac,s file and then inject over the 0002.dat file NOT all the pac's entire file

That is exactly what I did. I opened the file I was supposed to in PAC Editor, double clicked to open all the contents and I overwrote the 0002.dat file with the one that was provided. And it still messes up.

Genigma

And you clear the chunk and repack the file? 

TheJStale
12 hours ago, Genigma said:

And you clear the chunk and repack the file? 

Yes. I open up CCT and I clear the chunk.arc and regenerate the chunk.def and still have the problem. 

Genigma

I don't know where is your problem man sorry, at least in MY CASE i'd fixed my arena of Smackdown making that, and i did, but your case is weird, write to the Author directly

Genigma

In this moments i have only one question for you buddy, The author saiys that if you want that the Arena work 100% alright is necessary to download all his arenas in the same order THEM download the fixed Smackdown and them patch the .dat file, you did it?

TheJStale
On 2/12/2020 at 12:41 AM, Genigma said:

In this moments i have only one question for you buddy, The author saiys that if you want that the Arena work 100% alright is necessary to download all his arenas in the same order THEM download the fixed Smackdown and them patch the .dat file, you did it?

I only downloaded the SmackDown 2020 arena and then the Royal Rumble arena. I think I installed the SmackDown one first. Which was I supposed to install first? I installed the SmackDown one, then the RR one, then I tried patching the dat file and then cleared the chunk and rebuilt it and then I had the issue. I then thought the OP said in the comments on one of the pages for his arena mods on 2KModz that there was no need to patch the dat file anymore, because the latest beta he uploaded had a fixed file so it was not necessary, but apparently I was wrong. I re-downloaded the SmackDown 2020 mod and when I extracted the zip file into a folder, the 0002.dat file was not there. Is it in the Rumble Mod one?

Genigma

No, well in my case i downloaded from another site, but yes like i told you, the Author says than all of us needs to download ALL the 6 arenas the otherwise we are going to have troubles maybe ramps, the prompt will be in blank etc etc etc, idk the other people here if they did it, but i did it, THEM !!!! once you did it, them download that last fixed Smackdown Arena, if you want write me into my PM and i will send you the link

TheJStale
11 hours ago, Genigma said:

No, well in my case i downloaded from another site, but yes like i told you, the Author says than all of us needs to download ALL the 6 arenas the otherwise we are going to have troubles maybe ramps, the prompt will be in blank etc etc etc, idk the other people here if they did it, but i did it, THEM !!!! once you did it, them download that last fixed Smackdown Arena, if you want write me into my PM and i will send you the link

Just messaged you right now.