*NEW* SmackDown 2020 - Titavius' Arena mods

Titavius

In this moments i have only one question for you buddy, The author saiys that if you want that the Arena work 100% alright is necessary to download all his arenas in the same order THEM download the fixed Smackdown and them patch the .dat file, you did it?

On 2/12/2020 at 12:41 AM, Genigma said:

In this moments i have only one question for you buddy, The author saiys that if you want that the Arena work 100% alright is necessary to download all his arenas in the same order THEM download the fixed Smackdown and them patch the .dat file, you did it?

I only downloaded the SmackDown 2020 arena and then the Royal Rumble arena. I think I installed the SmackDown one first. Which was I supposed to install first? I installed the SmackDown one, then the RR one, then I tried patching the dat file and then cleared the chunk and rebuilt it and then I had the issue. I then thought the OP said in the comments on one of the pages for his arena mods on 2KModz that there was no need to patch the dat file anymore, because the latest beta he uploaded had a fixed file so it was not necessary, but apparently I was wrong. I re-downloaded the SmackDown 2020 mod and when I extracted the zip file into a folder, the 0002.dat file was not there. Is it in the Rumble Mod one?

No, well in my case i downloaded from another site, but yes like i told you, the Author says than all of us needs to download ALL the 6 arenas the otherwise we are going to have troubles maybe ramps, the prompt will be in blank etc etc etc, idk the other people here if they did it, but i did it, THEM !!!! once you did it, them download that last fixed Smackdown Arena, if you want write me into my PM and i will send you the link

11 hours ago, Genigma said:

No, well in my case i downloaded from another site, but yes like i told you, the Author says than all of us needs to download ALL the 6 arenas the otherwise we are going to have troubles maybe ramps, the prompt will be in blank etc etc etc, idk the other people here if they did it, but i did it, THEM !!!! once you did it, them download that last fixed Smackdown Arena, if you want write me into my PM and i will send you the link

Just messaged you right now.

• 1 month later...

the more i look at the images for your No Way Out mod, the more I need it in my universe. I already have another arena mod installed, is there a way to just get the No Way Out arena in my game without replacing any current arena?

On 4/6/2020 at 10:58 PM, eplate2 said:

the more i look at the images for your No Way Out mod, the more I need it in my universe. I already have another arena mod installed, is there a way to just get the No Way Out arena in my game without replacing any current arena?

That might help you: 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I need some help, I downloaded a mod pack called all arenas (not from titavius) and I want to install raw 01 and wm 20, what would be the process of getting those while having the other mods? Please help! Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Titavius, I want to add your No Way Out and November To Remember but I want to make sure it will be ok even though I have Ahlibashs arena mod installed. It looks like my Summerslam 88 and Velocity 03 will be overwritten which I'm fine with but will everything else be ok?

I kept crashing and found out the issue.  In pac/mov/ar_arena, the 00000.pac has nothing in it at all when looking at it in the pac editor. All the other files work, but when I try using that file--crash. And that feels like one of the most crucial parts cause the ring doesn't have the updated graphics and it's annoying. Can you fix it or dm me the file with data in the pac file?

On 5/5/2020 at 6:34 PM, myk13 said:

I don't get it.  Sometimes (75%) the mod works perfect, and other times I load the game (25%) and the superstars enter with half their body cut off.

Same here, horrible mod.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:11 AM, Degrees said:

Same here, horrible mod.

Fixed it, all you have to do is move it out of your mods folder (if thats where you have it) and put it back in.  Anything installed after you placed it there breaks it, but if you make it the last thing installed it works fine.

I downloaded the No Way Out 03 and N2R 98 arenas and they look amazing but the nameplates for wrestler entrances are still velocity 03 and summerslam 88. I'd like to add these arenas to my universe and change the nameplates to something else but when I try to create a show in universe, im unable to find the arena logos as well as the show intro and matchup screen. Can someone help?

On 5/25/2020 at 2:37 PM, myk13 said:

Fixed it, all you have to do is move it out of your mods folder (if thats where you have it) and put it back in.  Anything installed after you placed it there breaks it, but if you make it the last thing installed it works fine.

I regret what i said. thankyou so much.

• 1 month later...

hey Titavius im new to modding and just wanted to know how can I mod arena parts such as trons, stage ramp etc? do I need programs such 

as 3ds to edit them?

Edited by bears831

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if this the correct order of installation ;

1. RAW IS WAR 2000/01 ARENA
  2. NXT UK (NOV, '18)
  3. WRESTLEMANIA 20
  4. NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER '98
  5. SMACKDOWN 2006
  6. NO WAY OUT '03
  7. RAW (RUTHLESS AGGRESSION)
  8. SMACKDOWN 2020 (BETA)
  9. ROYAL RUMBLE 2020

If someone could confirm that be great

• 9 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, HBK_1980 said:

LOL it says: You do not own the game this upload is targetted too. Please purchase the game to download or set your profile public. But i have it on Steam?!

I found a fix for this. But still don´t work

whats the fix

• 1 month later...