*NEW* SmackDown 2020 - Titavius' Arena mods

Titavius

This Arena is awesome but in my case exists a glitch in the ramp all wrestlers entered into the ring like "in their knees" but when they walk they put in their feets.... and i'm not interested in others arenas so??? where is the solution with this? 

Open PAC EDITOR

Then open MISC01_START.PAC (mine was located in: :\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K19\pac\root)

arenafix1.png

arenafix2.png

arenafix3.png

arenafix4.png

Clear and Regen chunk. Done!

Edited by 1roejoe
  • Like 2

That's perfect bro "1roejoe" but i have one problem, than in my zip i don't have that 0002.dat file and the readme file too and the reason is because i'd downloaded the "Beta" .rar, do you want to help me by sending me that file and sending it to me by PM  PLEASE !!!! ALL arenas are perfects BUT my only issue is the Arena of Smackdown 2020, please i beg you man !!!!

Edited by Genigma

I downloaded Smackdown2020 mod but i don`t have 0002.dat and readme file. Its because i downloaded Beta of this mod. Can you send me this 2 files by PM. Another arenas working good. But Smackdown crashes without 0002.dat file.

7 hours ago, Genigma said:

That's perfect bro "1roejoe" but i have one problem, than in my zip i don't have that 0002.dat file and the readme file too and the reason is because i'd downloaded the "Beta" .rar, do you want to help me by sending me that file and sending it to me by PM  PLEASE !!!! ALL arenas are perfects BUT my only issue is the Arena of Smackdown 2020, please i beg you man !!!!

6 hours ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

I downloaded Smackdown2020 mod but i don`t have 0002.dat and readme file. Its because i downloaded Beta of this mod. Can you send me this 2 files by PM. Another arenas working good. But Smackdown crashes without 0002.dat file.

Redownload then?

OHHH......  FINALLY  I'd GOT IT !!!!! thank you so much "Titavius" i LOVE ALL your arenas man, i have a channel in youtube and i'm going to promote ok? thank you so much !!!! now the Arena of Smackdown are SO OK !!!! thank you !!!! tell me, are you going to you create the actual Arena of RAW with their actual curve screen? :) thank you so much buddy 

Edited by Genigma

Hi,  I seemed to have issue with New 2020 Smackdown entrance at top of ramp seem to be glitch while superstar lower body is going through the surface.

Ive installed the 13 aeana port from 2KM from JIMMYC12322 who has two files to installed while using your arenas mabe i need to Update one of these as pack was released in September.

Thanks 

Kevin

Edited by kevymatts
issue

Hey so I have a problem. I installed this SmackDown mod and then I installed the Royal Rumble one and so I tried injecting the 0002 file and then I tried not injecting it but I still have an issue. Everybody glitches through the stage.

Also I hope to see a new RAW stage released soon :)

Edited by TheJStale

On 1/26/2020 at 6:05 AM, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi, can you make an aew arena . Where ramp directly connects to the arena ? Is it possible ? Will you make one ?

Something like that will have issues with ALL entrances.

• Sad 1

Kudos to @Titavius for the hard work out in to create this smack down arena.

You guys ask about creating arenas like its porting a character over from another game.

Creating that smackdown arena took a long time and a lot of work to create new custom objects. and it’s still in beta. 

So let’s be happy with whatever we get. Modders have lives too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 2

49 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Kudos to @Titavius for the hard work out in to create this smack down arena.

You guys ask about creating arenas like its porting a character over from another game.

Creating that smackdown arena took a long time and a lot of work to create new custom objects. and it’s still in beta. 

So let’s be happy with whatever we get. Modders have lives too.

Right on point. Thanks for everything you do again. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, TheJStale said:

Hey so I have a problem. I installed this SmackDown mod and then I installed the Royal Rumble one and so I tried injecting the 0002 file and then I tried not injecting it but I still have an issue. Everybody glitches through the stage.

Also I hope to see a new RAW stage released soon :)

Why? in my case, i only had the problem of the ramp but nothing more, the titantron works ok in ALL, read the readme.txt inject the 0002.dat in the file than in the top says..... so ikd why you have the problem, bro

11 hours ago, Genigma said:

Why? in my case, i only had the problem of the ramp but nothing more, the titantron works ok in ALL, read the readme.txt inject the 0002.dat in the file than in the top says..... so ikd why you have the problem, bro

That was what I mean. I get Superstars coming out onto the stage but they're like sinking through the floor, even as they go down the ramp. But it gets corrected once they are at ringside.
I've tried it with the 0002 file injected and not injected. Problem still occurs. I also saw someone say that with the RR 2020 arena, there is no need to inject the 0002 file. But maybe I am wrong.

10 hours ago, TheJStale said:

That was what I mean. I get Superstars coming out onto the stage but they're like sinking through the floor, even as they go down the ramp. But it gets corrected once they are at ringside.
I've tried it with the 0002 file injected and not injected. Problem still occurs. I also saw someone say that with the RR 2020 arena, there is no need to inject the 0002 file. But maybe I am wrong.

Is 100% necessary man, maybe download again the last fixed pack of Titavius them inject again the .dat file inside the pac file doing double click and the over the 0002.dat file and thats all, Clear, and Repack the game that's all man, at least in my case i did it, and i fixed my Smackdown's arena so try again.

@Titavius First of all, congratulations for all the work done. And thank you again for these arenas. I recently tested Smackdown '20 and Royal Rumble '20, they're just amazing.
I'm looking forward to Raw '20 or even some of the other federations (if possible) :D

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Ben

• Yes! 1

12 hours ago, Genigma said:

Is 100% necessary man, maybe download again the last fixed pack of Titavius them inject again the .dat file inside the pac file doing double click and the over the 0002.dat file and thats all, Clear, and Repack the game that's all man, at least in my case i did it, and i fixed my Smackdown's arena so try again.

I just downloaded the SmackDown 2020 pack again from 2KModz and the 0002.dat fix was not included. Apparently @Titavius fixed it so you would not need to fix it yourself. I am still having the same problem.

8 hours ago, TheJStale said:

I just downloaded the SmackDown 2020 pack again from 2KModz and the 0002.dat fix was not included. Apparently @Titavius fixed it so you would not need to fix it yourself. I am still having the same problem.

I think than the file than you injected is wrong bro, is inside the PAC file, double clicking inside the pac,s file and then inject over the 0002.dat file NOT all the pac's entire file

16 hours ago, Genigma said:

I think than the file than you injected is wrong bro, is inside the PAC file, double clicking inside the pac,s file and then inject over the 0002.dat file NOT all the pac's entire file

That is exactly what I did. I opened the file I was supposed to in PAC Editor, double clicked to open all the contents and I overwrote the 0002.dat file with the one that was provided. And it still messes up.