*NEW* SmackDown 2020 - Titavius' Arena mods

Titavius

On 7/2/2019 at 9:15 AM, Titavius said:

Thank you, Joey. It saddens me that one comment can trigger so much bitterness and resentment ☹️

Exactly, you have to be saddest idiot to care about what anyone thinks on an online forum. Idk how someone could be triggered by a compliment

• What? 1
  • Glorious 1

Dude just wanted to let you how incredibly much I appreciate your work....the 2002-2007 era is some of my favorite years of WWE and your arenas are top notch man appreciate all your doing thank you! and just curious if you have anything else from that period coming in the future?

And does installing all of your arenas at same time (Raw 02, SD 06, WM XX, No Way Out) do they conflict somehow cuz the arena ropes all change colors am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, kp0420 said:

And does installing all of your arenas at same time (Raw 02, SD 06, WM XX, No Way Out) do they conflict somehow cuz the arena ropes all change colors am I doing something wrong?

I had the same issue. What I did was recopy the raw arena pac folder back to the game folder and it fixed the issue with the color of the ropes

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 4:55 PM, Kevin Nunez said:

I had the same issue. What I did was recopy the raw arena pac folder back to the game folder and it fixed the issue with the color of the ropes

Yeah, as long as you install each arena in release order, you should be a-ok 😉👌

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mods!

Installed the RAW '03 one, Friday Night SmackDown, and No Way Out '03 ones.

All sets look amazing and work perfectly.

Though I have a question.

Are the proper nameplates supposed to work? Because with SmackDown '06 and No Way Out '03, no one gets nameplates.

And for RAW, the ropes remain white and are not red and the nameplates are the RAW '13-'14 ones.

And the menu selection screen, I have November To Remember replacing SummerSlam even though I did not install that mod. The RAW '13-'14 logo remains and did not change to RAW's 2003 logo. The others changed with no problem.

Did I do something wrong or did you not change the rope color for RAW and do the nameplates?

I'm gonna install WM20, NXT UK, and RAW 2001 next!

1 hour ago, TheJStale said:

Did I do something wrong or did you not change the rope color for RAW and do the nameplates?

I'm gonna install WM20, NXT UK, and RAW 2001 next!

It's important that you install each arena in the order that they were released, otherwise you'll run into issues with the ring assets etc. (i.e wrong rope colours)

You have the N2R logo in your game because the file that controls show logos is shared. Unfortunately, there's no way around this, unless you were to inject the original Summerslam logo back into it. 

Arenas currently have no nameplates. I'm looking into ways of getting them working how I want them to. When I'm happy, I'll update the download links with them :)

11 hours ago, Titavius said:

It's important that you install each arena in the order that they were released, otherwise you'll run into issues with the ring assets etc. (i.e wrong rope colours)

You have the N2R logo in your game because the file that controls show logos is shared. Unfortunately, there's no way around this, unless you were to inject the original Summerslam logo back into it. 

Arenas currently have no nameplates. I'm looking into ways of getting them working how I want them to. When I'm happy, I'll update the download links with them :)

Yeah I saw a post up in front of mine that mentioned the rope colors, so I reinstalled the ones I wanted in order of release and they work great :)

Ah ok. I gotcha.

Awesome!

Also, like I said, great work! :D

If you are taking requests, is there any chance you could do Superstars '16 (from 2K17), Battleground '16 (from 2K18), No Mercy '16 (from 2K18), Great Balls Of Fire '16 (from 2K18), and/or Payback '17 (from 2K18) ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have tried to install all of these but just cause game to crash when either launching the match or just when trying to select the arena. Am I missing something here? Says to just copy and overwrite existing files in pac folder...

The Smackdown arena looks phenomenal, but I thought I should raise this issue, in case this is a bug. It's probably something I've done on my end. But the character models don't recognize the ramp and appear sunken into it instead of on top of it!

Doesn't bother me any. Looks great! :D Thanks again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1roejoe said:

The Smackdown arena looks phenomenal, but I thought I should raise this issue, in case this is a bug. It's probably something I've done on my end. But the character models don't recognize the ramp and appear sunken into it instead of on top of it!

Doesn't bother me any. Looks great! :D Thanks again.

Read the read me

In the readme - inject the included 0002.dat file into your misc01_start.pac, i did that with PAC Editor, but i get error doing so. Looks like i do something wrong. Can someone explain the steps maybe ? thx in advance !

49 minutes ago, Sakare said:

In the readme - inject the included 0002.dat file into your misc01_start.pac, i did that with PAC Editor, but i get error doing so. Looks like i do something wrong. Can someone explain the steps maybe ? thx in advance !

You dont inject into misc01_start directly you have to open in pac editor double click the first file and inject into the 0002 

Edited by TheVelveteenBreeze
  • Like 1