Wrestler not being recognized by game - Pls help

warrior047

Hi friends,

I am a newbie to modding and studied a lot during these 2 weeks but am unsuccessful. I am trying to install kamala in wwe 2k18. I was able to only have the 2 PACs in the downloaded one. I am struggling to add a wrestler withonly a CHPAC and nothing else.

CH24102, CH24104

I need to have the Pofo, moveset, wem for full install. 

I researched and got to know we can use empty Pofo and moveset. But luckily i checked central repository and downloaded these for Kamala (Named kamala.pofo and kamala.moveset), but they too are 1kb and 4 kb only.

I tried to install this way:

1. Edited PACs using HXD and replaced 241 by 838
  2. Done the CCT (Chunk)
  3. I got hold of some wem on net but i am unable to find the one on which i need to inject this for kamala (The one on which we import via sound editor)
  4. Ignoring point 3, i went ahead with memory loading and loaded the memory region with Kamala values in pofo and moveset respectively and even saved the same in the game to save the wrestler but in vain

What am i doing wrong? I tried to use data editor as well but not sure.

I tried to edit the downloaded pofo and tried to install via cct. It doesnt work. Any other way to install pofo and moveset?

Am not a technical guy but i tried to reach here, please help!!!

Edited by warrior047

Try to use CCT to install your mods and inject the .pofo and .moveset. You can find instructions on the Installing Mods Wiki page.

As for the .wem file, you can use Sound Editor's Converter tool to convert an .mp3 or .wav file (should be easier to acquire the theme in those formats) to .wem and then inject that.

Hi Caveman,

Thanks for responding. But it didn't work. Should not i try this on steam version of the game? I created one random Pofo of kamala with correct string in the names but in vain. Game was on and i tried to inject these, PACS were already installed before with chunk regenerated

I am using sound editor, but the question is if there is no read me as to what file this custom wem needs to overwrite, which one to select and import a particular wem

Am not a technical guy friends. But i will tell the steps again i did please.

1. Downloaded PAC for Kamala (CH24102, CH24104)
  2. Edited it in HXD and replaced 241 with 838 (838 is Kamala PAC in memory table)
  3. Renamed both PACS as CH83802_kamala and CH83804_kamala
  4. Copied it into games CH and ran the CHUNK files
  5. Took empty Pofo and added Kamala with string name as D395 (Took this from Super strings added sheet) in Data Editor
  6. Downloaded a custom moveset and renamed both pofo and moveset as 838_Kamala.pofo and 838_kamala.moveset
  7. Installed them via CCT in data editor and things said injected while WWE 2k18 is open
  8. Didn't know how to add WEM to this wrestler. I know how to inject via sound editor but not sure on what file this needs to be imported

To my surprise, KAMALA doesn't even list. Please help.