Petchy's CAWs - EDGE 2020 UPDATED / FIEND PREVIEW (16/04)

Petchy

That Mick foley looks fantastic, on another note; does anyone else have an issue where they can't use Mankinds hair, mask and shirt together? I keep getting told I can't use all those pieces at the same time. 

On 11/24/2018 at 4:58 PM, TheDazza said:

That Mick foley looks fantastic, on another note; does anyone else have an issue where they can't use Mankinds hair, mask and shirt together? I keep getting told I can't use all those pieces at the same time. 

This is my problem at the moment as well. Going to have to use a work around to achieve the look, which is annoying as doesn’t look so 3D.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

EDGE 2020 RETURN - FACE PREVIEW

Edge-v1.png

I'm sure like many of you, NWO_123456's WCW project has given 2K19 a new lease of life for me and I have that wrestling bug once more. After 15 years+ of making CAWs, I didn't see myself making another one again after 2K20 badly flopped. I still refuse to pay for that game, even with it being heavily discounted, so I've found myself appreciating 2K19 a whole lot more than I may have done when it came out. So, I don't know for how long, but I'm back creating and enjoying the game for once!

With all that out the way... here is a little preview of the Rated R Superstar. Body morph and attires haven't been touched yet, but will follow soon. If anyone does have his return tights and kickpads textures already, please let me know before I set about making them from scratch myself. :)

Edited by Petchy
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, Petchy said:

EDGE 2020 RETURN - FACE PREVIEW

Edge-v1.png

I'm sure like many of you, NWO_123456's WCW project has given 2K19 a new lease of life for me and I have that wrestling bug once more. After 15 years+ of making CAWs, I didn't see myself making another one again after 2K20 badly flopped. I still refuse to pay for that game, even with it being heavily discounted, so I've found myself appreciating 2K19 a whole lot more than I may have done when it came out. So, I don't know for how long, but I'm back creating and enjoying the game for once!

With all that out the way... here is a little preview of the Rated R Superstar. Body morph and attires haven't been touched yet, but will follow soon. If anyone does have his return tights and kickpads textures already, please let me know before I set about making them from scratch myself. :)

Can you still upload your new CAWs though? I thought the 2K19 servers have been discontinued since the beginning of April?

On 4/9/2020 at 11:49 AM, thatintrovertkid said:

Can you still upload your new CAWs though? I thought the 2K19 servers have been discontinued since the beginning of April?

All 2K19 servers are still live at the moment. I have heard rumours of late May, but I would like to think they would recognise how active 2K19 is compared to past titles after a new release. 

If they do decide to turn them off, I guess this guy will have to have a word...

Fiend-v1.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Petchy said:

All 2K19 servers are still live at the moment. I have heard rumours of late May, but I would like to think they would recognise how active 2K19 is compared to past titles after a new release. 

If they do decide to turn them off, I guess this guy will have to have a word...

Fiend-v1.png

Really? Shit, I think they stopped the support for the PC version because every time I upload an image and I download it I can no longer find it on the image management. Also can't download new CAWs, it just says file is damaged or something.

EDGE 2020 FACE UPDATE

Edge-v2.png

This is final now. I am going to do his tattoos shortly and then this will be uploaded. Feel free to import other attires onto this CAW as there are some great ones out there for his Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania appearances. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Edge, The Fiend and Masahiro Chono are all now online for those wondering! 

Some have been uploaded from my guest accounts, but the hashtag Petchy will bring them right up. 

• Like 1

I think The Fiend Is better than the 2K20 model. My goodness is that frightening in the best ways. Thanks for coming back and giving to this great game. I gave Edge a download as well. You really nailed those tights. Great work!

I noticed a Goldberg came up for both The a Fiend and Edge when you preview them. Just curious if you know what’s going on there?

Anybody...next? 

• 3 weeks later...

31-E8-CF8-F-5-F4-E-44-D2-A93-A-E3-EA1-FA

A Lord Steven Regal WCW slot has been uploaded for some time now too, for anyone with a universe mode going.

Can find it under #PETCHY 

Edited by Petchy

• 3 months later...

Edge is pretty much perfect in my opinion.  best edge Ive seen, and 100% better than the in game render, why do they keep giving us Edge from years where he didn't have his tats and his face on the in game, not sure if that's jay Leno's son or what but it aint edge :D