A few Pofos and Movesets added

LordBarker

Classic, matt2282p and I have been collaborating on the exact same Rude attire just with different hair and entrance robe. Im making a whole Rick Rude attire pack and I will use the Hair from this Mod for some attires if thats ok with the creator, one thing I noticed is the hair physics is a little crazy at times (especially during the entrance).

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

34 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Classic, matt2282p and I have been collaborating on the exact same Rude attire just with different hair and entrance robe. Im making a whole Rick Rude attire pack and I will use the Hair from this Mod for some attires if thats ok with the creator, one thing I noticed is the hair physics is a little crazy at times (especially during the entrance).

By any chances will you be doing a 'Ravashing' tights attire in the pack? I'm dying for that attire , it was in Legends of Wrestlemania, I got the designs if you need, for anyone that wants it really.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

By any chances will you be doing a 'Ravashing' tights attire in the pack? I'm dying for that attire , it was in Legends of Wrestlemania, I got the designs if you need, for anyone that wants it really.

That attire will be in there for sure.

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

2 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

I thought you might be. Agreed the hair is a bit mad. It's from an older game and not sure exactly which model it came from, so perhaps using newer hair is a good shout. I'd rather concentrate on arena modding to be honest so am happy to leave you guys to a whole pack. I did start to put together a Survivor Series '87 attire from scratch, the one with the road signs but not sure how great it looks so far. One of my favourite attires is the crying Warrior tights from Summerslam '89, but there's a distinct lack of decent refs so may trace a HQ copy from the 720p rip. Looking forward to your pack. 

2 hours ago, LordBarker said:

I thought you might be. Agreed the hair is a bit mad. It's from an older game and not sure exactly which model it came from, so perhaps using newer hair is a good shout. I'd rather concentrate on arena modding to be honest so am happy to leave you guys to a whole pack. I did start to put together a Survivor Series '87 attire from scratch, the one with the road signs but not sure how great it looks so far. One of my favourite attires is the crying Warrior tights from Summerslam '89, but there's a distinct lack of decent refs so may trace a HQ copy from the 720p rip. Looking forward to your pack. 

I have the Warrior tights texture from from last gen, it should look pretty good with a bit of tweaking.

2 hours ago, LordBarker said:

I have pulled the WM V tights from 2k14 and they look good. Will tweak and upload unless he's in your pack, but yeah seems to be a tricky pair of trunks to find those SS '89 ones. 

Yeah man WM5 is definitely in the pack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, matt2282p said:

Bro just downloaded your warrior wm5.  Wow!  Spot on man absolutely perfect.   It's like you scanned it.  Every detail is just like irl.  Very exceptional quality work.  

Wow! Spot on you truly are a cunt. 

• Woo 1

Lets get this straight.  You download my mod for free.  Then intentionally went looking for any error you possibly could, and proud of yourself, found an omitted sock stripe.   Then decide to break me off a compliment sandwich in public because you locked your DMs.  I suggest you can make a personal edit to suit your needs.  That wasn't good enough.  The mod is already released.  So I said I'll update it for 2k20.   And do better.  At this point i can only think that you're expecting a public apology from me for an omitted sock stripe.   Again "sigh" that's not good enough and you're growing weary of my insolence.  Then I compliment the one of two mods you made that coincidentally happen to be WM 4 and 5.  😁 But you already assume any compliment to your work is said in jest.  Because most likely you self assessed.   And the best response that your intelligence affords you is "you're a cunt".....   Bless your heart.  Get well soon

• Like 1