: D I really love what you did with minoru (now I can start to put together a Suzuki-gun?) Not to say that seeing mods of wrestles that are not part of WWE is always a plus!

Walter is awesome ... I LIKED !!!

regards!

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...
  • No One changed the title to No Ones Mods - Brian Kendrick - Fenix - Minoru Suzuki - WALTER - Kota Ibushi - Undisputed Era
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

Have not seen you in a bit here but saw you on discord. I hope to see that shingo and Goto. There are more than 3 peeps that watch and love NJPW.

He never sent the password

On 3/8/2020 at 11:30 PM, JLU1000 said:

Have not seen you in a bit here but saw you on discord. I hope to see that shingo and Goto. There are more than 3 peeps that watch and love NJPW.

youre right, its 5. Shingo is still being worked on, and Goto is one of the planned ones but i havent started anything yet. im slowly getting back in the biz as the kool katz would say.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Man I prefer NJPW over WWE any day of the week. WWE for me has lost whagt it once had. WWE still has the best talent but they just do not promote them proper. There is no way that Nakamura should be treated the way he has been since being put on SD. Asuka is another one that has gotten shit treatment. Vince hates Asians just ask Gail Kim lol.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Ervan said:

I don't understand the point to put and a password for mods and not sharing it, like mods aren't supposed to be shared ?

That's his choice. You don't have to understand it. 

• No One changed the title to No Ones Mods - Shingo Takagi - Brian Kendrick - Fenix - Minoru Suzuki - WALTER - Kota Ibushi
  • No One changed the title to No Ones Mods - EVIL - Shingo Takagi - Brian Kendrick - Fenix - Minoru Suzuki - WALTER