• No One changed the title to No Ones Mods - Flip Gordon - EVIL - Shingo Takagi - Brian Kendrick - Fenix - Minoru Suzuki
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having issues getting Flip to work. As soons as his entrance hits, using cae, the game crashes. Was I doing something wrong?

Edited: I'm only having issues with this pac file: ch91302_Flip Gordon. Redownloaded as requested as well.

Edited by MarktheDestroyer

6 hours ago, MarktheDestroyer said:

I'm having issues getting Flip to work. As soons as his entrance hits, using cae, the game crashes. Was I doing something wrong?

Edited: I'm only having issues with this pac file: ch91302_Flip Gordon. Redownloaded as requested as well.

dm me and we'll figure this out together

• 3 weeks later...
  • No One changed the title to No Ones Mods - IWGP United States Championship - Flip Gordon - EVIL - Shingo Takagi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to thank @eriko for bringing this to my attention. I DO NOT have a Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or any other social media account besides Twitter. Nor do I charge money for my passwords. My passwords are free to anyone who asks me for them though the right channels. Please dont fall for these kind of scams.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• No One changed the title to No Ones Mods - Good Brothers - IWGP United States Championship - Flip Gordon
  • No One changed the title to No Ones Mods - SANADA - Good Brothers - IWGP United States Championship
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why is this guy still allowed to be on the PWMods site and this one if he locks his downloads with a password? What's the point? He literally said he doesn't charge for them. Who knows if that's true or not. So, if that's the case, why the password? Why do we have to go out of our way, to attempt messaging him for it? For what purpose? Is it some kind of thrill? He posted his creations, to share with the community...Or, so it's assumed. Yet, he makes you go on a wild hunt just to get it? 

Seriously, it's very childish. Password restrictions, I thought...were not allowed on here and on pwmods...Has that changed? 

• Like 1

Maybe Is an old Post or he Just don't want that someone use the mods for personal purpose and believe me, something Like that, happens very often. So now please, don't goes Crazy and respect our works. So we don't ask Money for our release but the users have to respect our choice.

Edited by DFM85
  • Too Sweet 1