DPJ05nH.png

KURT ANGLE YOUNGER  Released Orginal mod by @tekken57 he deserves all the credit i just made additional attire includes SVR 07 and default Ecw 06 Ingame Attire

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, ratedstar said:

Can you please share the link of  Jeff Hardy svr10 ? :)

not released yet i am not happy with the hair yet i am very busy due to work and lockdown here in my area be patient will release soon and get back to you when its finished 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3XMwYCp.png

Kurt Angle TNA IMPACT AND TNA GENESIS Port  Released Orginal mod by @tekken57 for 2k17 he deserves all the credit i just ported it for 2k19 includes TNA IMPACT and TNA GENESIS Attires enjoy 😊

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

3XMwYCp.png

Kurt Angle TNA IMPACT AND TNA GENESIS Port  Released Orginal mod by @tekken57 for 2k17 he deserves all the credit i just ported it for 2k19 includes TNA IMPACT and TNA GENESIS Attires enjoy 😊

Very nice. Did you port the model I created for the mod as well? I released a new younger Angle mod last week, you're welcome to use this in your alt attires. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tekken57 said:

Very nice. Did you port the model I created for the mod as well? I released a new younger Angle mod last week, you're welcome to use this in your alt attires. 

yes i have used your younger kurt angle model as a base that you released last week the moment i saw that i thought of creating more of his attires as this is the best young kurt angel i have ever seen and created his wwe attires and i have ported your old tna kurt angle attires for 2k17 as well and released all four attires as a pack ♥️

Edited by Junaid Ahmed

On 5/10/2020 at 6:21 PM, Junaid Ahmed said:

yes i have used your younger kurt angle model as a base that you released last week the moment i saw that i thought of creating more of his attires as this is the best young kurt angel i have ever seen and created his wwe attires and i have ported your old tna kurt angle attires for 2k17 as well and released all four attires as a pack ♥️

Awesome, i’ll Definitely be installing this mod :) 

• Glorious 1

13 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

Thanks for the awesome Jeff dude!

Have you got an ETA on the Dudley Boyz? They looked amazing!

the dudley boyz are not my work they have already been released in the forum i just made there renders you can check in my render list for there renders they have been done by leonrick and matt2282

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, tonyjoefords2 said:

okay so why isn't there a download link

please read my first post in this thread it will take only 1 min to read instead of just being a Leecher 

• 2 weeks later...