Hi everyone i dont know much about modding but i can do texture edits using free tools so i bring all my mods and fixes from previous years in this thread all download links can be found in my youtube channel important note is all my mods are free to use from anyone you can create your own attires using my fixes but if you use my mods in your videos or any where else do credit me hit that like button if you use my work also like and subscribe my youtube channel 😊 it will be much appreciated ENJOY !!!

My First Mod Through Hell Fire And Brimstone KANE 2001 from 2k16 fixed textures for 2k19 

Kane King Of The Ring 1998 vs Austin Released

Rey Mysterio Red/White 2k15 Attire fixed and matched textures with 2k19 DOWNLOAD LINK via Pm ☺️

Randy Orton Using 2k17 as a BASE released

Undertaker ABA 2000 RELEASED

Randy Orton 2k17 Released

Rey Mysterio 2k15 Released

Mark Henry MITB'11 2K15

Chris Benoit 4 real yellow attire Orginal mod by @tekken57 he deserves all the credit i just made the yellow attire

The Rock HCTP Attire Released

Jeff Hardy SvR '08 Attire Released

KANE 2002 Return Hctp attire 2K15 reworked And Curly Hair Update Special Thanks To @Mr.AG For Doing The Hair Update

KURT ANGLE YOUNGER AND TNA PORT Orginal mod by @tekken57 he deserves all the credit i just made additional attire includes SVR 07 and default Ecw 06 Ingame Attire and ported the TNA IMPACT and TNA GENESIS Attires from 2k17 enjoy 😊

Jeff Hardy TNA GENESIS Released

Jeff Hardy Smackdown Vs Raw 2010

Chris Benoit 4 real yellow UPDATED orginal mod by @tekken57 he deserves all the credit i just made the new yellow attire with new skin and hair textures fixes

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
to add more posts
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Randy Orton Mod using 2k17 as a Base Preview 

i always liked Cena And orton model and faces from older games so created a orton using his 2k17 model as a base Download coming Soon after few tweaks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPCOMING PORTS

h19eZWD.jpgot3nrwE.jpgzvQtZFu.jpg

JN7KO3H.jpg

UNDERTAKER ABA 2K16

REY MYSTERIO'14  2K15

RANDY ORTON'16   2K17

MARK HENRY'11     2K15

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
  • Like 4