Some Caws requests

rBr

Hi everyone guys, i don't see any topic for requests so i started this one for my requests.

- A decent Mick Foley
- A decent Hulk/Hollywood Hogan with a good real face
- A decent Dudley Boyz

Is not too much, hope some of the greatest creators on PC can do something.
Thanks for the attention.

Now get the table and have a nice day, brothers! :cheers:

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

You both should consider using mods. There are ports for Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, the Dudley Boyz, and Bradshaw (APA).

Yep, you're right. But it seems that you need to download various tools and spend a bit of time for install all the stuff. I have no much time, so a decent caws will be much better for me. Maybe with a perfect moveset included. 😉😀

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, rBr said:

Yep, you're right. But it seems that you need to download various tools and spend a bit of time for install all the stuff. I have no much time, so a decent caws will be much better for me. Maybe with a perfect moveset included. 😉😀

You'll be waiting much longer for people to make CAWs you want that are actually good to you, not to mention with accurate movesets. Hmmm, let's see: Wait weeks for someone to MAYBE make a CAW to your liking with a moveset or spend 10 minutes installing already made mods that come with movesets too. I think the choice is pretty clear.

• Like 1

yeah, idk how to install mods for example can someone link tutorials? and its dangerous for my game? or no

i want this so bad :/ hardy attitude era attire with facepaint, or without does not matter

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

You'll be waiting much longer for people to make CAWs you want that are actually good to you, not to mention with accurate movesets. Hmmm, let's see: Wait weeks for someone to MAYBE make a CAW to your liking with a moveset or spend 10 minutes installing already made mods that come with movesets too. I think the choice is pretty clear.

You're absolutely right man. Really, 10 minutes? Can you please explain me how i can install everything in 10 minutes. I'm very glad if you help me, with 2k17 i used cheat engine but i had various problems with pofo and moveset, anytime i was forced to do all by myself, re-editing the files to make it works. Thats why with 2k18 and this year i just download caws and play. 😁

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sooo dissapointed man, i want andrew TEST martin CAW so bad and yesterday some guy created it finally, looks nice but guess what, i cant download id, cause i must have some gigant or titan pack 2k19 to donwload it :) from steam store, guys Please, u are good creators, please make Test for me im begging you. with long hair and bottom

• 4 weeks later...