Added Titantron Enabling Fix (for 11/1/2018) - Slots 100-999

AznBlusuazn

1 hour ago, shenlong02 said:

fix work with 1.02.

but when 1.03 titantron still blank again.

I hope someone update for fix.

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

assetconv_p20.pac overwrites all changes made with assetconv_p10.pac. It's not an incremental update.

I believe @HanleysFramer at the discord forum actually released a modified assetconv_p20, though I am not sure if it's like the previous one @AznBlusuazn modified which enables all slots from 100 till 999.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

I am on 1.02 version of the game, haven't updated yet

after adding the new bk2 file into the titantrons folder, which def file has to be updated?  assetconv_p10.def  or  Chunk0.def ?

Because i have added "ent_0109_0_0.bk2" file assigned to the moveset and updated manually the Chunk0def file but still have blank titantron at the entrance

What is wrong????

vqil5c.jpg

Edited by motishow

Chunk0.def is only for .pac files.

For custom titantrons to work, you need to copy them into the \movies\titantron folder and have an assetconv_<CurrentPatchNumber>.pac (for the current patch, it would be assetconv_p20.pac) that unlocks the tron for that Tron ID. @HanleysFramer has a version of the assetconv_p20.pac with unlocked up somewhere, although I'm not sure if it also unlocks all the trons from 100-999 like @AznBlusuazn's version of the previous patch file did, thus it may be that some tron IDs might not be working.

12 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Chunk0.def is only for .pac files.

For custom titantrons to work, you need to copy them into the \movies\titantron folder and have an assetconv_<CurrentPatchNumber>.pac (for the current patch, it would be assetconv_p20.pac) that unlocks the tron for that Tron ID. @HanleysFramer has a version of the assetconv_p20.pac with unlocked up somewhere, although I'm not sure if it also unlocks all the trons from 100-999 like @AznBlusuazn's version of the previous patch file did, thus it may be that some tron IDs might not be working.

I have the file assetconv_p10.pac  unlocked ( @AznBlusuazn's version) bcs i am using the 1.02 version of the game,  is that ok?

i have te bk2 file inside the folder movies\titantron  

I have assigned the titantron to the wrestler entrance using data editor

why the tron is still blank?

Here a pic of my movies\titantron  folder

10o08xf.jpg

Here pac\audio  folder

dw2yvd.jpg

And here, wrestler moveset

j8yxhs.jpg

Edited by motishow

• 3 weeks later...

so weird, it shows the custom tron in the preview when selecting (i overwrote an existing one thinking it would be easier) but won't show anywhere else, just blank screen. Added Hanley's fix, rebuild the Chunk0 file, gues I gotta wait til 1.04 when all the "final" builds appear

11 minutes ago, NXNDJ said:

so weird, it shows the custom tron in the preview when selecting (i overwrote an existing one thinking it would be easier) but won't show anywhere else, just blank screen. Added Hanley's fix, rebuild the Chunk0 file, gues I gotta wait til 1.04 when all the "final" builds appear

The same by me, I try both solutions without succes. I hope somebody can fix this =(

• 2 months later...
  • pozzum locked this topic