Added Titantron Enabling Fix (for 11/1/2018) - Slots 100-999

AznBlusuazn

ATTENTION: This fix only works with v1.02. Please use @HanleysFramer's updated fix for newer versions of the game (also included with CCT 2019) for the current version instead.

First, shout out to @HanleysFramer for the original discovery and concept for getting this enabled.  With the 11/1/2018 update of the game, it broke his fix.  I made a new modification from scratch, using the new assetconv_p10.pac file.  Special thanks to @pozzum for helping with the mass hex conversion.

This mod will enable titantron slots (retro and modern) from 100_0_0_x to 999_0_0_x for WWE 2k19 --- I may go back and fill in the 100_x_y_z to 999_x_y_z slots at some point but it will be plenty for people to add a ton of trons now.

It is recommended to reinstall the default assetconv.pac and assetconv_p01.pac before proceeding.

***BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL \pac\audio\assetconv_p10.pac before proceeding!***

FILE TO DOWNLOAD : http://combostruct.com/4EdN 

V2 Update : Fixed missing menu music issue.  Reordered added slots to be sequential with existing slots.

Enjoy.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

• AznBlusuazn pinned this topic
  • pozzum featured and unpinned this topic

Nice! Do you also take Tag Team Trons into account?

Does your version fix the problem Hanleys' had where if you created a new save game with the mod active all the media data would be zeroed out for Locked Characters in their .moveset file when they were unlocked (via Unlock All of the Accelerator), by any chance?

23 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Nice! Do you also take Tag Team Trons into account?

Does your version fix the problem Hanleys' had where if you created a new save game with the mod active all the media data would be zeroed out for Locked Characters in their .moveset file when they were unlocked (via Unlock All of the Accelerator), by any chance?

I was intentional of adding not replacing.  Also I adjusted offsets to keep the file name meta data intact too. 

• Too Sweet 1

• pozzum unfeatured this topic
4 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Wasn't there a replacement assetconv_p01.pac file or something as well? Or just p10? 

As I understand it, the p10 file seems to completely override the p01 in this case.

On 11/2/2018 at 4:01 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

First, shout out to @HanleysFramer for the original discovery and concept for getting this enabled.  With the 11/1/2018 update of the game, it broke his fix.  I made a new modification from scratch, using the new assetconv_p10.pac file.  Special thanks to @pozzum for helping with the mass hex conversion.

This mod will enable titantron slots (retro and modern) from 100_0_0_x to 999_0_0_x for WWE 2k19 --- I may go back and fill in the 100_x_y_z to 999_x_y_z slots at some point but it will be plenty for people to add a ton of trons now.

It is recommended to reinstall the default assetconv.pac and assetconv_p01.pac before proceeding.

***BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL \pac\audio\assetconv_p10.pac before proceeding!***

FILE TO DOWNLOAD : http://combostruct.com/4EdN 

Enjoy.

For some reason this disabled all menu music and didn't enable the titantrons for those in modded slots. I simply copied over the p10 file. I'm on the latest update. 

2 hours ago, LordBarker said:

For some reason this disabled all menu music and didn't enable the titantrons for those in modded slots. I simply copied over the p10 file. I'm on the latest update. 

This should be fixed.  Redownload.

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed the titantron fix, then asigned titantron ent_0740_0_0_0 to a wrestler but in game the titantron isn't showed

Have i to add the info ot the new files into chunk0.def file?

thanks

Edited by motishow

1 hour ago, motishow said:

I have installed the titantron fix, then asigned titantron ent_0740_0_0_0 to a wrestler but in game the titantron isn't showed

Have i to add the info ot the new files into chunk0.def file?

thanks

Anytime anything is added to the game you need to rebuild def

On 11/15/2018 at 5:24 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Anytime anything is added to the game you need to rebuild def

Thanks a lot  Azn , did it, but all time i add a new titantron (not replace one) in game is showed the rock titantron. Will test again

Edited by motishow

i am still having problems with the added titantrons.

Here the things i am doing:

-create the bk2 and renamed it (ent_0740_0_0_0.bk2 , ent_0740_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0740_0_0_2.bk2)

-Copy the three titantron files to folder "movies\titantron"

-write this lines at the chunk0.def file " movies\titantron\ent_0740_0_0_0.bk2
                                                             movies\titantron\ent_0740_0_0_1.bk2
                                                             movies\titantron\ent_0740_0_0_2.bk2"

-Edited moveset of the wrestler with data editor and assigned the titantron  "Angelo Dawkins 740_0_0"

-Injected the edited moveset

When i play at the entrance is showed the rock titantron instead of 740 titantron

Anyone have this problem?

Tha

Tron ent_0740* is Angelo Dawkins, so it should play normally if you replace it with or without the fix, unless your video is formatted incorrectly.

Have you tried if Dawkins' default ent_0740*.bk2 files work?

Angelo Dawkins titantron  doesn't exist in the internal entrance editor of the game,  I think Angelo Dawkins entrance video isn't 740 slot

Edited by motishow

23 minutes ago, motishow said:

Angelo Dawkins titantron  doesn't exist in the internal entrance editor of the game,  I think Angelo Dawkins entrance video isn't 740 slot

Try a different slot 

34 minutes ago, motishow said:

The files exist. It could very well be that they aren't used and the game "forwards" it to the Street Profits tron, however.

1 hour ago, motishow said:

i can't see any references about titantrons inside chunk0.def file, is it correct to update that files or titantrons list is in another def file?

Only .pac files belong in the Chunk0.def. Trons are handled by the assetconv file. You just have to have Azn's file installed as well as the trons in the titantron folder.

On 11/18/2018 at 7:09 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Only .pac files belong in the Chunk0.def. Trons are handled by the assetconv file. You just have to have Azn's file installed as well as the trons in the titantron folder.

Then i don't have to update the def file.

And the last question, i have to name the file "ent_0741_0_0_0.bk2"  or  "ent_0741_0_0.bk2" ?  

thanks

Edited by motishow

13 hours ago, motishow said:

Then i don't have to update the def file.

And the last question, i have to name the file "ent_0741_0_0_0.bk2"  or  "ent_0741_0_0.bk2" ?  

I suggest make one of each Titantron file name listed on the Tron Sizes Wiki page.

• 3 weeks later...