Abhilash

ARENA MOD released Chris Jericho wm19 released Matchup screen pack for CREATE A SHOW Released

Recommended Posts

Abhilash

ARENA MOD RELEASED

Armageddon 02

Backlash 03

Bad blood 03

Ecw one night stand 06

Judgement day 04

WWE live 91

No mercy 05

No way out 01

Raw 02

Royal rumble 91

Royal rumble 04

Saturday night main event XXIV

SummerSlam 02

Survivor series 02

Survivor series 91

Vengeance 01

WrestleMania 32

WrestleMania 12

WrestleMania 19

WrestleMania 29

WrestleMania 31

PREVIEW

https://mega.nz/#!wsRi1QqY!kp-NlMuXZzy0UkPlwg3yWffSJ5bYwZjBF3sHDwq45ag

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!ZtR22YyD!P8QC4G-QNoOC5AT4h8NYNaMlrQ_IG7mNd-UTvFQmOSU

 

Matchup screen pack for CREATE A SHOW

https://mega.nz/#!lkZHGYqR!hVphEIkJulI2TyXTrLkP35wlV33tm_w_r5Pu97rWNGY

Jericho wm19
https://mega.nz/#!ZsYAiS5I!_9Abne5kRt0EgCt_wdh_lM_qXwrXq1pFSgLoB7hUOE0

Edited by Abhilash
  • Like 12
  • Too Sweet 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686

Any previews?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amazing-maze

Can you also bring back Saturday night main event if you can. Thanks so much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmycrane1986

@Abhilash thanks for this but yeah as @Robbie686 mentioned, a preview would be good so we can see what were downloading ;)

I've backed up all the original files will try it out now and post pics

@Abhilash just test these and there brilliant :) great work, any more would be a breath of fresh air :) i've uploaded some previews for you.

 

15n4zcy.jpg

2960ia1.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XfallofparadiseX

These look good. Is there a way for me to overwrite other arenas besides the high school gyms, parking lot, etc? There's quite a few real WWE arenas that I'd like to replace.

Edited by XfallofparadiseX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
29 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@Abhilash thanks for this but yeah as @Robbie686 mentioned, a preview would be good so we can see what were downloading ;)

I've backed up all the original files will try it out now and post pics

@Abhilash just test these and there brilliant :) great work, any more would be a breath of fresh air :) i've uploaded some previews for you.

 

15n4zcy.jpg

2960ia1.jpg

Which arena overwrited?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esbatmusic

@Dollarman If you want the accurate logo, PM me. It's a very nice start. I'm sure you and a lot of people would like accurate logos

  • Like 1
  • Yes! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmycrane1986

Highschool parking lot==royal rumble

Highschool gym ===survivor series

@Abhilash any chance of putting arena's from older games in there? Like RAW 2002 from 2k15? or suvivor series 2002

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
6 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

@Dollarman If you want the accurate logo, PM me. It's a very nice start. I'm sure you and a lot of people would like accurate logos

Thank you but my problem yet the size different. Biggest  the my files than the original what I want to change. 

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Highschool parking lot==royal rumble

Highschool gym ===survivor series

@Abhilash any chance of putting arena's from older games in there? Like RAW 2002 from 2k15? or suvivor series 2002

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esbatmusic
1 hour ago, Dollarman said:

Thank you but my problem yet the size different. Biggest  the my files than the original what I want to change. 

 

 

 

Thank you.

Do you have the size of the Flag and apron? because that's all you'd need really. and also the top of the commentary table if wanted but that's not obligated, as they would not be accurate anyway (can be left as black all over) (would probably be less difficult to inject).

Just let me know because I'm looking to get stuff done in the Arena department @WhereTheFdidTheEgo check this out, there's definitively some breakthroughs.

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
3 hours ago, Abhilash said:

Highschool parking lot==royal rumble

Highschool gym ===survivor series

I will add WrestleMania 12 later

https://mega.nz/#!85wQxIwY!w33Aq_ST3wuho_ttVb1AWLETYpbzhAq9GiB5Vq_54Rk

This is brilliant work @Abhilash. I love what you've done here man. Sure we need some classic arenas. It just beats me how 2k took out most the classic arenas  in 2k19. I was just looking at Universe mode the other day and I just realised that if you wanted to do a legends only Universe mode on one of the slots, there is practically no show you can use. Taking out Saturday Nights main event ,WCW Saturday Night and WWE Live 91 , which could have served as weekly shows is a real bummer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

Do you have the size of the Flag and apron? because that's all you'd need really. and also the top of the commentary table if wanted but that's not obligated, as they would not be accurate anyway (can be left as black all over) (would probably be less difficult to inject).

Just let me know because I'm looking to get stuff done in the Arena department @WhereTheFdidTheEgo check this out, there's definitively some breakthroughs.

Thank you. But now work my turnbuckle with wf logos in rena of SummerSlam88'

But the file is biggest than original.

Here the pics about it.

https://ibb.co/jFZwYL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
5 minutes ago, Dollarman said:

Thank you. But now work my turnbuckle with wf logos in rena of SummerSlam88'

But the file is biggest than original.

Here the pics about it.

https://ibb.co/jFZwYL

What settings are you using to save your dds textures ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

What settings are you using to save your dds textures ?

This was it.

https://ibb.co/e7FvtL

Original size 171 kb after size 171kb.

Edited by Dollarman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esbatmusic
19 minutes ago, Dollarman said:

Thank you. But now work my turnbuckle with wf logos in rena of SummerSlam88'

But the file is biggest than original.

Here the pics about it.

https://ibb.co/jFZwYL

I wasn't talking about the 'size' of the format. but the size of the image (logos) Because The arena would be perfect beside the flag and apron and I can work it out with the logos I have to have it in HD.I'd just need to know  what size they need to be ? x ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gogreyhound

Is anyone planning to add in Koruken Hall or the Tokyo Dome as playable outside of story mode?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thunder72

Awesome, just awesome.

I tried myself to reproduce Saturday night's  Main event classic (from 2k18) arena but the result is "so so" , your arena mods are welcome.

Thanks a bunch ;)

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
5 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Awesome, just awesome.

I tried myself to reproduce Saturday night's  Main event classic (from 2k18) arena but the result is "so so" , you new arenas mod are welcome.

Thanks a bunch ;)

It will be cool having arena and elements back. Some of the arena logos are in the create a show feature. It's possible to import the showload graphics, matchup  and transitions to replace some of the graphics in the elements section of CREATE A SHOW.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abhilash
12 hours ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@Abhilash thanks for this but yeah as @Robbie686 mentioned, a preview would be good so we can see what were downloading ;)

I've backed up all the original files will try it out now and post pics

@Abhilash just test these and there brilliant :) great work, any more would be a breath of fresh air :) i've uploaded some previews for you.

 

15n4zcy.jpg

2960ia1.jpg

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
motishow

Where are located the arena selection icons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
motishow

Thanks bro i will try

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
motishow

Is in your plans to make raw94 arena?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thunder72
22 hours ago, Abhilash said:

Highschool parking lot==royal rumble 1991

Highschool gym ===survivor series 1991

https://mega.nz/#!85wQxIwY!w33Aq_ST3wuho_ttVb1AWLETYpbzhAq9GiB5Vq_54Rk

Japan hall ==>WrestleMania 12

https://mega.nz/#!N9xxRYDQ!ZbnlqG8rORoqlRJOsYVa5lr4ZuSU7XzPh2iHOydzgMU

I will add ecw one night stand 2006 later

Thanks once again, splendid job!

Are you planning to port Classic "Saturday Night's Main Event" from previous year (2k18) ?

Just curious, no request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.