Abhilash

ARENA MOD All arenas port Edge& Christian WM2000 Big Show WrestleMania 2000 Chris Jericho WrestleMania 18 Chris Jericho wm19 released Matchup screen pack for CREATE A SHOW Released

ranky5443

@Abhilash

I use this mod and its great. If I wanted to replace the current Royal Rumble arena with the late 80s/early 90s Rumble arena in this mod, Do you happen to know which files I would need to take from this mod to make that happen?

I imagine its not a simple file name change and copy/paste situation, but rather has some hex editing involved. But I'm willing to do the leg work. I just don't know which files are which within the mod.

Any help appreciated!

Abhilash
2 hours ago, ranky5443 said:

@Abhilash

I use this mod and its great. If I wanted to replace the current Royal Rumble arena with the late 80s/early 90s Rumble arena in this mod, Do you happen to know which files I would need to take from this mod to make that happen?

I imagine its not a simple file name change and copy/paste situation, but rather has some hex editing involved. But I'm willing to do the leg work. I just don't know which files are which within the mod.

Any help appreciated!

Replace arentrance00013.pac inside pac/arena/entrance with this file

https://mega.nz/#!stYlFaBZ!bY90_xRz0Vpi0rDPhsExbnIYl3cVc218rQ9vqMrF1AM

Open misc04_arena.pac inside pac/root using WrestleMinus

Edit like this and save

vEvVFGB.jpg

• Like 1

ranky5443

@Abhilash

Man thank you! Been trying to figure this out!

Abhilash
6 hours ago, ranky5443 said:

@Abhilash

Under Apron, Barricade, and Fence, what number is that? 4?

• Like 1

ranky5443
24 minutes ago, Abhilash said:

Thanks! It works great!

JonasSlasher
On 3/29/2020 at 2:59 AM, Abhilash said:

Replace arentrance00013.pac inside pac/arena/entrance with this file

https://mega.nz/#!stYlFaBZ!bY90_xRz0Vpi0rDPhsExbnIYl3cVc218rQ9vqMrF1AM

Open misc04_arena.pac inside pac/root using WrestleMinus

Edit like this and save

vEvVFGB.jpg

hey man how do you know which numbers to put? it would be great for you to teach us :)

Abhilash
1 hour ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man how do you know which numbers to put? it would be great for you to teach us :)

Assets numbers can be found in the spreadsheet in this thread 

jamesmichaels

Hey, I love this mod. I hadn't really experienced issues with it. Today I noticed that an arena is missing from the list in universe mode. Image 1 below is taken from exhibition in the arena selection.  One of your nice Smackdown arenas is the first one on the list after Saturday Night.  As you can see in Image 2 taken from Universe mode, the arena is missing. I looked to see if it was in a different spot but it appears to be gone totally.  Do you have any suggestions or ideas why it is there in exhibition but not universe mode? As far as I can tell, all of your other arenas are in universe mode.  Thanks in advance for any feedback you can give.  

901d490ec6fced1ff95a0e8310445ccb.png249e61f063a8ba1d93ffdf95e910068b.png

Tonyjoefords

Hey I just installed this mod, been over 3 hours game still on white screen, any ideas?

Tonyjoefords

Okay I got the game running now but all the arenas either have a different ring or no stage, deleted all previous mods 

Tonyjoefords

Okay fixed it, had to delete and reinstall the whole game, guess I was missing something in the files that was messing it up, anyways THIS MOD IS AWESOME!!!

wosuchen1985
10 hours ago, jamesmichaels said:

Hey, I love this mod. I hadn't really experienced issues with it. Today I noticed that an arena is missing from the list in universe mode. Image 1 below is taken from exhibition in the arena selection.  One of your nice Smackdown arenas is the first one on the list after Saturday Night.  As you can see in Image 2 taken from Universe mode, the arena is missing. I looked to see if it was in a different spot but it appears to be gone totally.  Do you have any suggestions or ideas why it is there in exhibition but not universe mode? As far as I can tell, all of your other arenas are in universe mode.  Thanks in advance for any feedback you can give.  

yes, me too

El Guapo

Yeah, I get some of the earlier Wrestlemania's unavailable in Universe mode too - did you try creating a new show with that arena, then importing it?

Starkiller2000
Posted (edited)

Pack Working Good, but there is issue, some Ruthless Aggression arenas have a raw 98 Commentator Tables. Other aspects of mod working good, but how to fix that? I mean a top of CM tables they have a red colour top like in Raw 98, Smackdown 2000 arenas.

I Trying to change some values in Comseat in misc4, but they only change logo on top, not the colour, maybe there other columns that can edit a C.Table ? I experimenting on WM19, but change only logo.

Edited by Starkiller2000

tomwearsglasses

I've been wanting to port over old arenas for a long time and I was ecstatic to discover that someone already did it!  I've been using this for the past few days and it's been awesome to have access to all of these again.  I'm sure this took a tremendous amount of time and effort so thank you for putting this together.

Also FYI - instead of replacing files I just put this in a folder within mods and I haven't noticed any issues yet - I'm mentioning it because it might be a viable option for people that want to use multiple arena packs - since you can quickly move folders in and out and rebuild the Chunk0.def file.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

code44
23 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

I've been wanting to port over old arenas for a long time and I was ecstatic to discover that someone already did it!  I've been using this for the past few days and it's been awesome to have access to all of these again.  I'm sure this took a tremendous amount of time and effort so thank you for putting this together.

Also FYI - instead of replacing files I just put this in a folder within mods and I haven't noticed any issues yet - I'm mentioning it because it might be a viable option for people that want to use multiple arena packs - since you can quickly move folders in and out and rebuild the Chunk0.def file.

Did you just plonk the unzipped pac folder in the mod folder that CCT creates?

tomwearsglasses
18 hours ago, code44 said:

Did you just plonk the unzipped pac folder in the mod folder that CCT creates?

Inside of the main mod folder I made a subfolder called Abhilash (you don't have to but I wanted to keep the arenas and characters separate in case I move stuff around).  Then when you rebuild the Chunk0.def file - CCT goes through the mods folder and adds all of the pac files to the list so that the game recognizes them.

• Like 1

code44
5 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Inside of the main mod folder I made a subfolder called Abhilash (you don't have to but I wanted to keep the arenas and characters separate in case I move stuff around).  Then when you rebuild the Chunk0.def file - CCT goes through the mods folder and adds all of the pac files to the list so that the game recognizes them.

Thanks for the reply.

Abhilash
On 5/4/2020 at 4:49 AM, jamesmichaels said:

This can be fixed if you willing to sacrifice create an arena slots

wosuchen1985
16 hours ago, Abhilash said:

How to fix it? and how to sacrifice create an arena slots?

BigRussell
Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2020 at 10:34 PM, tomwearsglasses said:

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize there was a separate download for the match up screen, I'm stupid.

Hey I went ahead and did this method and it worked just fine, all arenas were in the game but I had an issue with the show graphics and match up screens not showing up and they were just generic. I was wondering if this is how it was or am I missing something?

k87gUqc.jpg

Edited by BigRussell
I'm stupid

jamesmichaels
On 5/20/2020 at 9:12 AM, Abhilash said:

How so?

Jonathan Olivas

Can someone Please tell me how i can add these to my ps4 I'm begging 🙏🏼

wosuchen1985
5 hours ago, Jonathan Olivas said:

Can someone Please tell me how i can add these to my ps4 I'm begging 🙏🏼