RobinTST's Original CAW Characters on CC

Robin Everheart

PLATFORM: PC

Just sharing some of my characters if anyone's looking for some talent to expand their roster. By the way, my ID in the game is RobinTST and I have lots of other content like arenas, belts, and logos if you feel like checking those out too. ALSO, for my personal use, these wrestlers use custom themes I edited myself to fit within the confines of the entrance animations and timings and I've listed them below in their info. If you want my edited versions of those songs to insert with Sound Editor '19, let me know, but you'll have to redo the lighting cues yourselves. The CC versions of these characters use vanilla in-game themes.

6HrX6RO.png

TAGS:
DIVA
OC
ALEXA BLISS

Vanilla Entrance Theme: Dana Brooke
Preferred Custom Theme: "My Demons" by Starset

INFO: She's a pretty new concept character for me, been making her the last 3 years. Her style is centered around The Claw Hold as her finisher, hence her right hand is always gloved. I just always wanted to figure out how to make a modern wrestler cool with that move as it's super old-school and hard to take serious these days. Her general behavior is more that of an old-school sharp-tongued heel, a la Roddy Piper or Jake Roberts. No high-flying stuff, she's a bit more of a brawler and looks for the unorthodox cheap shot wherever she can find it. Right now, she's a solid mid-carder.

NOTE: Her weight is 207, not 204, that's a typo. And it's only so high so I could make her a Light Heavyweight and give her different stat limits.

!!! Here is her entrance with her custom theme. !!!

----

hMU5Mwg.png

TAGS:
FICTIONAL, ORIGINAL, OC
JAPAN
NJPW, STARDOM, GAEA, AJPW, FMW

Vanilla Entrance Theme: Bryan Danielson
Preferred Custom Theme: "One Way Heart" by Show-Ya

INFO: Another new character of mine, her main inspiration was Megumi Kudo from the old FMW but then I took the general style of most Japanese female talent from between the late-80s to late-90s into consideration. She's meant to have a more peppy, energetic personality and fits well into an upper mid-card spot as a babyface.

Edited by Robin Everheart

Here's the next two currently on CC.

68pMK5R.png

TAGS:
FICTIONAL ORIGINAL OC DIVA
90S GRUNGE ECW
RAVEN & TAZ INSPIRED

Vanilla Entrance Theme: Curtis Axel
Preferred Custom Theme: "End of Heartache" by Killswitch Engaged

INFO: Anna is a very old character from around 1998 my best friend first created on War Zone for the PSX and I further fleshed out over the years. Her look was inspired by Grunge music and Raven in his younger days while her in-ring style somewhat mirrors Taz as a "human suplex machine" (you'll find her strong front/rear grapples to all be different suplexes). But basically my friend would change some of her moves to reflect what he thought was cool at whatever point in time and I tried to make that cohesive so she has smaller influences to her move set like Jeff Hardy, Triple H, and Hayabusa as well. As a character, she's an arrogant self-assured tweener originally debuting as the prodigal 19 year old rookie who came out of nowhere to shake things up back in '98 but I've attempted to age her some in the intervening 20 years now making her more of a Chris Jericho kind of talent where she's bulletproof in terms of winning and dropping belts to younger babyfaces or heels and her popularity or value doesn't diminish all that much.

---

vq5Ny5F.png

TAGS:
CM PUNK INSPIRED
FICTIONAL OC
RAZER, RAZOR

Vanilla Entrance Theme: Seth Rollins
Preferred Custom Theme: "I Am The Fire" by Halestorm

INFO: Razer has been my most popular upload over the last couple of games. The idea for her initially sprang from the character art for the redheaded goth girl in Maniac Mansion, Razor, about 4 years ago. But I redirected it towards a CM Punk kind of look when I didn't want to simply settle on a stereotypical goth chick. Being a fan of CM Punk, I wanted this character to reflect how he attempted to change the status quo in WWE by making her a new main-event babyface on my own roster of characters that mainly still consists of lots of very old creations from the late-90s. They're characters I simply can't refuse to make for how much they mean to me at this point but I'm also trying to age them up to organically diminish their importance to force myself to make new talent like her So she's very much meant to be the catalyst of change that would tear down the old guard, hence the play on words that is her name. If you have a roster of aging, selfish veterans clinging to their spots, Razer is a perfect counterbalance.