Create an Entrance item adder for WWE 2K19 [0.2.1]

jakeypearce

caeia_thumb.png

Big thanks to @Titavius for the preview image!

Hello and welcome to the official thread for the CAE Item Adder.

What is this tool all about?

Create An Entrance Item Adder is a console application written in Python that allows users to add menu items for the following:

:

Entrances (Single, Tag, Trio, Champ, MITB)

Titantrons*

Minitrons

BGM**

Walltrons

Ramptrons

Victory (Single, Tag, Trio, Champ)

* = If you get a blank screen, you will need @HanleysFramer's assetconv_p01 file.

** = Adding to the BGM list will result in silence

FAQ list:

Q: What do I need to do to prepare adding the menu item?

A: The program does answer this question, but here goes anyway. You will need to use a program like PacEditor and navigate to pac\menu. From there, you will see a file called cae_item.pac. Open it and extract the first SHDC; it is labelled as "26AD5...". Open that SHDC and extract all the files. That's it, you're done. Depending on what you want to add depends on one of the dat files.

Q: What are each of the dat files responsible for?

A: I'll give you a brief rundown:

0000 is titantron
0001 is minitron
0002 is BGM
0003 is entrance (single)
0004 is tag
0005 is trio
0008, 0009, 000A, 000B and 0010 are all to do with the advanced entrance motions (Stage, ramp, ring-in, ring and intro respectively)
0011 is single champ entrances
0012 is a dummy file for dual title entrances (before anyone asks, no I haven't been able to add a dual title option unfortunately)
0015 is the list for both face and heel victories
0016 is for face victories
0017 is for heel victories.
0018 is for both face and heel champ victories.
0019 is for face champ victories
001A is for heel champ victories
001B is for both face and heel tag victories
001C is for face tag victories
001D is for heel tag victories
001E is for both face and heel trio victories
001F is for face trio victories
0020 is for heel trio victories
0021 is for both face and heel tag champ victories.
0022 is for face tag victory champs.
0023 is for heel tag victory champs.
0024 is for both face and heel trio champ victories.
0025 is for face trio victory champs.
0026 is for heel trio victory champs.
002A is ramptrons
002B is aprontrons
002C is walltrons
002D is MITB entrances

Download here

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

caeia_thumb.png

Big thanks to @Titavius for the preview image!

Hello and welcome to the official thread for the CAE Item Adder.

What is this tool all about?

Reveal hidden contents

Create An Entrance Item Adder is a console application written in Python that allows users to add menu items for the following:

:

Entrances (Single, Tag, Trio, Champ, MITB)

Titantrons*

Minitrons

BGM**

Walltrons

Ramptrons

Victory (Single, Tag, Trio, Champ)

* = If you get a blank screen, you will need @HanleysFramer's assetconv_p01 file.

** = Adding to the BGM list will result in silence

FAQ list:

Reveal hidden contents

Q: What do I need to do to prepare adding the menu item?

A: The program does answer this question, but here goes anyway. You will need to use a program like PacEditor and navigate to pac\menu. From there, you will see a file called cae_item.pac. Open it and extract the first SHDC; it is labelled as "26AD5...". Open that SHDC and extract all the files. That's it, you're done. Depending on what you want to add depends on one of the dat files.

Q: What are each of the dat files responsible for?

A: I'll give you a brief rundown:

0000 is titantron
0001 is minitron
0002 is BGM
0003 is entrance (single)
0004 is tag
0005 is trio
0008, 0009, 000A, 000B and 0010 are all to do with the advanced entrance motions (Stage, ramp, ring-in, ring and intro respectively)
0011 is single champ entrances
0012 is a dummy file for dual title entrances (before anyone asks, no I haven't been able to add a dual title option unfortunately)
0015 is the list for both face and heel victories
0016 is for face victories
0017 is for heel victories.
0018 is for both face and heel champ victories.
0019 is for face champ victories
001A is for heel champ victories
001B is for both face and heel tag victories
001C is for face tag victories
001D is for heel tag victories
001E is for both face and heel trio victories
001F is for face trio victories
0020 is for heel trio victories
0021 is for both face and heel tag champ victories.
0022 is for face tag victory champs.
0023 is for heel tag victory champs.
0024 is for both face and heel trio champ victories.
0025 is for face trio victory champs.
0026 is for heel trio victory champs.
002A is ramptrons
002B is aprontrons
002C is walltrons
002D is MITB entrances

Download here

Indispensable tool @jakeypearce

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 1:22 PM, stloony said:

So can I add actual walltrons/titantrons/etc. graphics with this or is it just to add what I add the menus?

The program can add walltrons and titantrons to their respective menus.

13 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

any tutorials for this? sounds very convenient but im totally lost lol 

Glad you asked! 

By @Jimmycrane1986

9 hours ago, mason44441 said:

Can it reinsert the king of kings theme (triple h ‘13)?

If you can find the slot for the King of Kings music (probably 442000), then probably yes. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 11:17 AM, Initech said:

Does this do mini, apron, etc? I know they’re listed but I get black screens even with the assetconv file

Same here, I was able to inject the ability to select his name for things like Apron, ramp and wall, but I am unable to get the gfx to show on the Rey Mysterio options, it's blank and displays the Arena gfx. I made sure I had the assetconv file (the latest one) and it still doesn't work.

I got all of the items works on all my mods for this moment..

Example: CM PUNK

Titantron ent_0468_0_0_0  .. inject on 0000.dat as 46800..not 468

Mini,wall,apron same as that..46800.pac..inject on 0001.dat,002A.dat,002B.dat,002C.dat as 46800 too..not 468

For Entrance evt on 0003.dat..If CM Punk entrance 00131.pac..just type 131 only on CAE Item Adder..

Winning evt 06134.pac...go for 0016.dat and inject as 6134..

Title victory win..09131.pac on 0019.dat..inject as 9131..(glitch on belt)

That's all..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @jakeypearce, thank you for the amazing work. I managed to add the CM Punk titantron into the game after a couple tries, but I think I messed up either the cae_item or my save file, I don't know which one, because now there are TWO CM Punk titantron entries in the list. Do you know how I can fix that?

8 hours ago, ilidiankid said:

Hi @jakeypearce, thank you for the amazing work. I managed to add the CM Punk titantron into the game after a couple tries, but I think I messed up either the cae_item or my save file, I don't know which one, because now there are TWO CM Punk titantron entries in the list. Do you know how I can fix that?

You will need to go manually through a hex editor, go to the end of the file and delete the 28 bytes from the end of the file (each menu item is 28 bytes). Then go back up to the start of the file and subtract one from bytes 1 and 3. I realise this isn't very convenient for everyone, since not everyone is knowledgeable in hex. The next update should rectify this problem. ETA on the next update is whenever.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I want to add CM Punk entrance (AznBlusuazn mod) file name "00131_CM Punk_2k15_Entrance.pac" i entering event number: 131 but i dont know what is the sting id (in hex)

I'm looking "2k19 String Sheet" but i dont know which one CM Punk entry is true

Edited by Novakk

On 11/8/2018 at 4:01 AM, filanawzays said:

Mini,wall,apron same as that..46800.pac..inject on 0001.dat,002A.dat,002B.dat,002C.dat as 46800 too..not 468

For Entrance evt on 0003.dat..If CM Punk entrance 00131.pac..just type 131 only on CAE Item Adder..

That's all..

@filanawzays if you know please help me

2 hours ago, Novakk said:

I want to add CM Punk entrance (AznBlusuazn mod) file name "00131_CM Punk_2k15_Entrance.pac" i entering event number: 131 but i dont know what is the sting id (in hex)

I'm looking "2k19 String Sheet" but i dont know which one CM Punk entry is true

On sheet 1 , press control + H , then type any name that you want..In your case "CM Punk" . type that and click find until you get name on the list..5775 is CM Punk name on string..

2 hours ago, filanawzays said:

On sheet 1 , press control + H , then type any name that you want..In your case "CM Punk" . type that and click find until you get name on the list..5775 is CM Punk name on string..

I install same as tutorial video but name is empty and entrance is Stone Cold Steve Austin. Where did i make a mistake?

https://i.imgur.com/AL4VVk5.jpg

Edited by Novakk

Oh, i fix it

Nobody told me about the string_win.pac file and i watched tutorial video 2 times and this *** never told string_win file

Anyway guys thank you and if someone else have a problem just tag me

When I open 26AD5F0C7A8A53C4.pac with Data Editor, I do not see 0000.dat, 0001.dat, etc.

I have 00.dat, 01.dat, 02.dat, etc.... does this not make a difference?

Is it just a different file display thing having to do with my Windows settings?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

On 11/8/2018 at 2:01 AM, filanawzays said:

That's all..

Honestly this should be quoted in the first post as people new to this might not be aware of the weird bug for at least the trons (adding 00 after char/event id).  I hope the next iteration of the CAE item adder fixes that issue.

• 4 weeks later...

To all those who are still getting black or blank screen instead of the actual titantron showing up...try regenerating chunk0.def AFTER the game has loaded into the menu screen (I used CCT 2k19 to regenerate full, not sure if WrestlePlus also work). I think this is probably the correct way to regenerate chunk0.def even though I have not seen a single post/tutorial actually saying you have to do it after the game has loaded. Maybe it's just something people have been doing for forever since 2k18 or sth.

7 hours ago, ilidiankid said:

To all those who are still getting black or blank screen instead of the actual titantron showing up...try regenerating chunk0.def AFTER the game has loaded into the menu screen (I used CCT 2k19 to regenerate full, not sure if WrestlePlus also work). I think this is probably the correct way to regenerate chunk0.def even though I have not seen a single post/tutorial actually saying you have to do it after the game has loaded. Maybe it's just something people have been doing for forever since 2k18 or sth.

No, you need to regenerate the Chunk0.def while the game is closed. The file is needed for the game to know which files to load at startup.
If you do while the game is running, the game simply won't have any mods loaded, thus your regular trons will show up since it's using the original tron file and not the Fix.

While the game isn't running (and ideally, shut down Steam, too. Deleting the %LocalAppData%\Temp\WWE 2K19 folder and restarting your computer beforehand might help as well, in case anything is cached in the temporary folder), you have to remove the Titantron fix for the old version, install the latest version of the Titantron fix via CCT (Install Mods->Titantron Fix) and to be safe, empty the Chunk0.arc, regenerate the Chunk0.def with CCT (Full option!). And ensure that CCT is updated to the latest version before you do it (?->Info should show v1.1.1.0 or later). After that, start the game. Any titantrons fixed by the Titantron Fix and the existing ones should work then.