Oodle Tools v0.8.0.0

brienj

36 minutes ago, tich said:

I'm sure you already started a hogan nude mod 😊 like Im sure you made nude mario mod and keep it for you.

Anyway good to see you back on hacking wwe games, you know I tried to bring you back for years, the vintage brienj kitteh pics I made years ago, played a role in this tool, I'm sure. :p

Oh and say hello to miss D and the kids, hope everyone's fine ;)

I will let her know that her favorite Hogan stalker says hi.  BTW, I deactivated my Facebook account, that's what happened to me on there.  I may activate it again, but the proliferation of so many people getting triggered on that platform was getting unbearable, and I got tired of seeing that the destruction of the planet was just around the corner, etc,.every day.  A lot of people need to go outside and look around at life in their neighborhood, and see that everything is just fine, and to quit believing everything they read on the internet and stay holed up in their house.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Yeah I did for 2k18, I just have to fix the shine on the kneepads and ii'll rerelease it. Hey when you have some freetime can you check out the 2580 file. It's giving me issues with my young bucks and that new Kenny Omega mods. I'd really appreciate any help you can offer with that file. Thanks

Yeah, I'm having some issues with some of my stuff too.  Slowly getting a lot of it figured out, but I don't have as much time as I used to.  I really try to avoid my computer as much as possible these days.  The computer has become such a negative thing these days.

21 minutes ago, brienj said:

I will let her know that her favorite Hogan stalker says hi.  BTW, I deactivated my Facebook account, that's what happened to me on there.  I may activate it again, but the proliferation of so many people getting triggered on that platform was getting unbearable, and I got tired of seeing that the destruction of the planet was just around the corner, etc,.every day.  A lot of people need to go outside and look around at life in their neighborhood, and see that everything is just fine, and to quit believing everything they read on the internet and stay holed up in their house.

Yeah stopped going to fb too, not much time and it was just a flood of pics from people I don't know and don't even know why I got them as friend on my account. 😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hzdmc said:

SO HOW I HAVE TO USE THIS TOOL?BECAUSE WHEN IM GOING TO USE IT I GET A ERROR ABOUT THIS DLL

It's in the game folder.  Copy it from there to where you have my program.

2 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Im using PAC editor to extract then try to open the .oodle file and gives me this error message?

10hm7id.png

Any suggestions? :/ 

Did you copy the oo2core_6_win64.dll file from the game folder to your oodle folder?

You'll have to do this before you can use the program :) 

1 minute ago, Smacktalks said:

Did you copy the oo2core_6_win64.dll file from the game folder to your oodle folder?

You'll have to do this before you can use the program :) 

Hi yeah i figured it out in the end. Total noob! I now have a decompressed oodle file but have no idea what to do with it ha - im trying to find the in menu arena pics so i can edit them.

Edited by Robbie686

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there!

Some, maybe noobish question.

I extracted the oodl files from th file "ltag_dont_try_win" (which, es you guess, makes that  "Don't try this at home"-Screen in the beginning appear.)

So I decompressed one and the file I get is: 0000.oodl.decompressed

I am confused becauseI I expected  that I get a video or an imagefile for any sort that I can actualy read, But to me it's just a renamed oodl file. How can I open it to know what file it actualy is, so I hopefully can make some changes an reinhect it.

open it with hxd or any hex editor.

but the 0000 file is neither a dds or video file, I'm far from being an expert, but it seems it list each versions of the "don't try this at home" for each languages, maybe to tell the game wich file to use depends of wich languages is set

extract the biggest files (those over 30kb in that case) they are the dds files (for example 000B is the "don't try this at home" in spanish, 0002 in english etc... once decompressed just change the extension from uncompressed to dds.

• Like 1

@tich Thank you for the answer: Another question: Let's say I want to change the content of such a file like tha  it will not show you the "ltag_dont_try_win" thats shows the"Don' try this at home"-information, that it should show an image that says "This game was modded". Is this possible?

So couldI create an "empty container", rename it (so the game would read it, instead of the original= and pack files, like videos and images in it?

The way I mean is like how you would create a new ZIP-file. I hope I could explain what I intend to do.

6 hours ago, noobmodder said:

@tich Thank you for the answer: Another question: Let's say I want to change the content of such a file like tha  it will not show you the "ltag_dont_try_win" thats shows the"Don' try this at home"-information, that it should show an image that says "This game was modded". Is this possible?

So couldI create an "empty container", rename it (so the game would read it, instead of the original= and pack files, like videos and images in it?

The way I mean is like how you would create a new ZIP-file. I hope I could explain what I intend to do.

not sure what you want to do,

if you want to change the screen with "don't try this at home" with something else extract the file corresponding to your languages, change the extension to dds and open it in a tool like photoshop (with nvidia dds plugin) make your change, recompress the dds with oodle tools and inject it back in your ltag_dont_try_win.pac file

10 hours ago, tich said:

not sure what you want to do,

if you want to change the screen with "don't try this at home" with something else extract the file corresponding to your languages, change the extension to dds and open it in a tool like photoshop (with nvidia dds plugin) make your change, recompress the dds with oodle tools and inject it back in your ltag_dont_try_win.pac file

Thanks for your answer, but whatever those files are they are no .dds as no matter which of the oodl files i decompressed and changed the extension to .dds GIMP couldn't open it. And dds files are standart image files used by that programm.SO no clue how to change that screen except for making it appear black for some seconds by injecting a random file

• 1 year later...