Cut Scene Preview Mod , only 10% success :(

sidkaramat

This will remove the Camera icon from single camera scenes (e.g. Career mode) scenes.

Please get the file from here 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XrFpOxgaRjTazHPgmiGnxpIlG8Mc3g3_/view?usp=sharing

and then replace in  WWE19installationFolder\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_texture.

Don't forget to backup otherwise don't blame me ;). 

Trying to remove time bar :( but currently facing tooling issues, need to figure out how to do with XPacker as it's not handling the files i am trying to tackle with. Waiting for @tekken57 response on file size issue. Although not very hopeful, as my attempts in cheat engine failed (sadly don't know much about assembly language though  can see what are the values in registers, trace instructions, figure out the addresses these are accessing but that's about it, can't change route like jump if equal to swap with jump if not equal etc and have no time to invest in that :( ) So with my very limited knowledge tried doing it in cheat engine but failed, and can't edit the files and have little hope that edits will even work .

By the way just to let you all know behind these menu items whole scene is being played in full screen, but that require some super game modification guru to come up with some sort of switch to hide everything. 

• Like 1

You can do Code or AOB Injection in Cheat Engine.  It's not real hard, open up the memory, then use Tools\Auto Assemble or CTRL+A, then you can choose a template to load or look up on the internet how to create the tables.  You basically just change the code in the enabled section to what you want it changed to, and the disabled section has the original code.  Changing jumps is pretty simple, JE = Jump when equal, JNE = Jump when not equal, JMP = Always Jump.  There are a few other jump codes, but they aren't very common.  There is also CALL = Call to a function, which will return with a return value.  You can also replace an instruction with NOP to remove an instruction.

If you posted the memory location of the code you needed changed, and what needs to be changed, I can make you a Cheat Engine table.  The memory location would need to be WWE2k19_64.exe+(memory location), which the functions in the game would be at, would use Code Injection, and is simple to do.

If there is any data that needed changed, other than things like the save file which is in a specific location, it is most likely a pointer though, and you would have to use AOB Injection to change it, which is just a little harder, since you have to have an array of bytes signature that never changes, to find the location.

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2018 at 6:17 AM, sidkaramat said:

This will remove the Camera icon from single camera scenes (e.g. Career mode) scenes.

Please get the file from here 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XrFpOxgaRjTazHPgmiGnxpIlG8Mc3g3_/view?usp=sharing

and then replace in  WWE19installationFolder\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_texture.

Don't forget to backup otherwise don't blame me ;). 

Trying to remove time bar :( but currently facing tooling issues, need to figure out how to do with XPacker as it's not handling the files i am trying to tackle with. Waiting for @tekken57 response on file size issue. Although not very hopeful, as my attempts in cheat engine failed (sadly don't know much about assembly language though  can see what are the values in registers, trace instructions, figure out the addresses these are accessing but that's about it, can't change route like jump if equal to swap with jump if not equal etc and have no time to invest in that :( ) So with my very limited knowledge tried doing it in cheat engine but failed, and can't edit the files and have little hope that edits will even work .

By the way just to let you all know behind these menu items whole scene is being played in full screen, but that require some super game modification guru to come up with some sort of switch to hide everything. 

Anyway of removing the HUD from promo engine in Universe?

@Chris2000 I was able to remove the controls and was able to remove all controls but messed up later, could fix it but dropped the idea because smacktalk posted a better solution on youtube : setup your camera then leave camera screen after that run your screen recording software (better if area selection), switch focus to game press [END] while [END] is pressed press [F1] and release them both you will have everything running while in camera mode with your startup angle etc and you can use all camera controls while video is running in this mode.

From these changes i figured out everything in game can be removed e.g. i was able to remove my name , VC count etc so you need to find the pac file in menus section dealing with promo and play with it. 

How did you remove the VC and name menu overlays

Yes I seen his method but it wont work when recording in Universe, for create a video I can use xbox one magnify and get around it or PC magnify but not when there is so much text and overlay HUD as in Promo Engine, under Universe

P.S. Do you have a tutorial on how to get interview scenes / contract signing scenes into WWE 2K19 PC version using evt folder