Video tutorial on adding EVT Entrance's from previous WWE 2K games using PAC Editor and CAE Item Adder

Jimmycrane1986

On 11/1/2018 at 2:03 AM, filanawzays said:

Any steps for titantron or mini/wall/ramp? entrances evt work like this tutorial..but why my new adder titantron or any trons blank/black when select it?

I'm very new to this whole modding thing, but I managed to have "Rey Mysterio" show up in Ramp, apron and Wall (he doens't have any in the Vanilla game). So to add these options, you would have to follow the instructions of the video, however, instead of selecting the "0003.dat" (second file he choses in PAC Editor) file as he does in the video, you would have to select the one relating to what you want to do; i.e. the one for Ramp trons is "002A.dat" - you can find this info in the FAQ section in the Hidden content of this post: 

After you work out which is which you follow the process in the video and don't forget to Rebuild def before starting the game and you should be good to go.

Now, I am unable to get the gfx to show on the Rey Mysterio options, the Rey Mysterio option is now selectable in Ramp, apron and wall, however, it's blank and displays the Arena gfx - I managed to get them for Rey Mysterio by using the Data Editor and WrestlePLUS: (If you haven't done so already, which you should have; drop the GFX in the "WWE 2K19 - pac - mov folder") Open Data Editor and go to the [.moveset] tab, select (in my case) Rey Mysterio, and when the info loads, just select the media that should be used in the "Easy Creation Entrance Media". After you're done, click on "Save .moveset file". Open the game and make sure it loads and you're on the main menu, go to desktop and open WrestlePLUS -> "Install Pofo/Move", select the PAC number (123 for Mysterio*) and look for the Moveset file created by the Data Editor (Data editor folder -> Files -> Moveset); click "Inject"; go back to the game and go to "My W" and change Adam Cole's crowd reaction, Save All Settings, restart the game and voilá, Rey Mysterio should have his new GFX, however, they would be under the Arena movie name, the Rey Mysterio option would still show blank.

*Mysterio is a DLC character, so you would have to do an extra step - verify DLC, since your game is open, go to Play, and set a one-on-one match, and as P1 select Mysterio, just move up to his name, do not select him, switch back to WrestlePLUS and go to "Options Menu" and then click "Verify DLC". Should be ready.

I really hope this helps, as I tried to explain it in the simplest way possible, big thanks to @Jimmycrane1986 for his video, it was very helpful, even though I was unable to get the gfx working from this method, I managed to inject the Mysterio option into CAE.

Edited by ArthurSk12
Format

• 1 month later...

This is an old tutorial which was awesome. Because it was in video and simple, I eventually learned and managed to add the backstage area cutscene into WWE 2K17. However I would be grateful for this to be updated, the problem is the same tutorial no longer works at moment in WWE 2K19. 

https://imgur.com/a/8WrVDWq

The above screenshot is in WWE 2K19 however, the arenaentrance02 file does not work in WWE 2K19 when I followed the steps, the cutscene I injected it into simply freezes.

I would be grateful for any assistance on this issue please, many thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Do anyone have an updated video cause his video was removed and no other exist explaining how to do this.

Please respond someone whenever you can lol

Edited by Swiftssj2
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 1:12 AM, Swiftssj2 said:

Do anyone have an updated video cause his video was removed and no other exist explaining how to do this.

Please respond someone whenever you can lol

+1 Please guys