Lines on models

jimmyacon

Hi all

I'm playing on PC with a Geforce 1080 ti card. 

Can anybody tell me what might be causing the lines you see here on Peyton Royce's stomach and legs? I'm getting it on all entrances, and it looks a lot worse in motion. 

Have tried testing with turning off Gsync and FXAA but not really sure where to go. Any ideas? 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EH7T8f8RurB4gNHW0qdX2KCaBGW_nO8z

Thanks

James

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running a stock GTX 1080 and getting the same thing. I've been eyeballing it long enough now that I suspect it's something to do with how the shadowing is rendered and their new lighting system that's causing it. I also noticed it gets a little worse looking if I've hit Alt + Enter to go in or out of full screen and back at any point before I have the game load up entrances and a match, likely from forcing the abrupt resolution change. Doing that will also cause transition videos after the wrestler select screen to keep their smaller windowed size even if you go back to full screen before confirming everything. Remember, this is a console game, it's not properly optimized for all the various hardware combinations the PC platform presents. Given that the Xbox and PS4 run AMD chipsets, it could even be an Nvidia issue on our end for all we know.

Good to know it’s not just me, yeah I thought 

8 hours ago, Robin Everheart said:

I'm running a stock GTX 1080 and getting the same thing. I've been eyeballing it long enough now that I suspect it's something to do with how the shadowing is rendered and their new lighting system that's causing it. I also noticed it gets a little worse looking if I've hit Alt + Enter to go in or out of full screen and back at any point before I have the game load up entrances and a match, likely from forcing the abrupt resolution change. Doing that will also cause transition videos after the wrestler select screen to keep their smaller windowed size even if you go back to full screen before confirming everything. Remember, this is a console game, it's not properly optimized for all the various hardware combinations the PC platform presents. Given that the Xbox and PS4 run AMD chipsets, it could even be an Nvidia issue on our end for all we know.

Thanks for that, yeah I thought it might be something to do with shadowing.

I’ve opened a ticket but not holding out much hope! 

On 10/23/2018 at 11:03 PM, jimmyacon said:

Hi all

Can anybody tell me what might be causing the lines you see here on Peyton Royce's stomach and legs? I'm getting it on all entrances, and it looks a lot worse in motion. 

Have tried testing with turning off Gsync and FXAA but not really sure where to go. Any ideas? 

Thanks

James

I have the same card & same effect in every "30 fps scene"! But for me as soon as a match starts & the fps go up to 60 the effect is nearly gone...

Maybe playing in 4k's highest settings don't match well with the 30 fps automatic "lockdown" in entrances etc. ect. ...

🤷‍♂️

I am getting these too esp on caw legs etc. I thought they are due to low resolution textures/models and some seam issues or whatever. So at least on guess was right, it's game issue ;)

Edited by sidkaramat

On 10/23/2018 at 6:03 PM, jimmyacon said:

Hi all

Thanks

James

Have you also noticed some shadows issues? For example, Lana's face in entrance.

Edited by Lorddevil2

Is anybody with an AMD video card getting this? I've got it on my Nvidia based PCs, but I also noticed it in other games recently. If it doesn't happen on AMD video cards, it might be a driver issue.

7 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Is anybody with an AMD video card getting this? I've got it on my Nvidia based PCs, but I also noticed it in other games recently. If it doesn't happen on AMD video cards, it might be a driver issue.

I have a rx 480 nitro 8 gb ddr5 (1390 mhz core clock and 2050 memory clock) and i get this weird shadows issues.

35 minutes ago, Lorddevil2 said:

I have a rx 480 nitro 8 gb ddr5 (1390 mhz core clock and 2050 memory clock) and i get this weird shadows issues.

Alright. I guess drivers and card type can be ruled out then. Should be a game issue for sure. I think to remember that one of the earlier games had the same problem until they fixed it. Let's hope they do so soon.

• 2 weeks later...