MY MODS: [nWo] Macho Man Randy Savage [RELEASED], Doink The Clown [with destructible facepaint], Yokozuna & Mr. Fuji [Released], Owen Hart [Attitude Era] - "Danger" attire with Jeff Jarrett, Hollywood Hogan '98 [Released], Hulk Hogan '93 [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

I decided to create a classic Hulk Hogan mod because 2K didn't create it accurately in 2k15. I don't like the original 2K15 Model, in my opinion the model looks like an old man but not like Hogan from the early 90s ! Also he looks too muscular for me in 2k15.

The entrance animation is from @AznBlusuazn

idiw8i7p.jpg

ur9xyshk.jpg

ssn9w3zz.jpg

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Glorious 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Hey man great mods, as always. Good to see modders following Matt2282p's lead and doing more realistic Hogans. Really hope you make this mod and some of the other mods you have previewed available! Again, great job.

• Woo 1

Amazing Mod Dennis! Glad you're back. That ch will look great in the upcoming KOTR '93 (already made) arena in our Arena Pack project - Golden Era Edition. I can only hope for a pack with this Hogan design. big thumbs up.

It'll be a great year for sure. Still wondering how come 2K isn't trying to give you a job.

Edited by esbatmusic

Awesome looking Hogan, man! I specially like that you removed his 2K15 ridiculously muscular bat flaps (the back muscles that stretch when he raises his arms)

BTW, does the last pic mean you can load him in superstar studio?

Edited by Leingod