MY MODS: [nWo] Macho Man Randy Savage [RELEASED], Doink The Clown [with destructible facepaint], Yokozuna & Mr. Fuji [Released], Owen Hart [Attitude Era] - "Danger" attire with Jeff Jarrett, Hollywood Hogan '98 [Released], Hulk Hogan '93 [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

24 minutes ago, Giojimenez67 said:

Love the mod question how can I download mods to my xbox cause I would like to have Hogan in the game 

You can't, dude. PC only. You'll have to settle with Community Creations.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:10 PM, Dennis-Bieser said:

After creating Hollywood Hogan, I decided to create his friend/enemy as well. Here's the nWo version of Macho Man Randy Savage (Spring Stampede 1998 attire)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

ist this project still running Dennis? ❤️

• Like 5
  • Glorious 1

Macho Man Randy Savage [nWo] - RELEASED

Write me a message for the download link.

Remember to say thank you if you use my mods.

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 4
  • Woo 1

Dude, that Macho Man's face looks closer to the real thing than anything ever tried by 2K or THQ. It's amazing! Hope you have plans for at least one non-NWO attire 😮

Edited by Leingod
  • Yes! 1

thank you so much mate i love it he look ace i can not wait to see who next maybe  Owen Hart or Bulldog Giant Gonzalez or Doink the clown or maybe your ace undertaker that you did back in wwe2k18 whichever one is next it go in to be ace i can not wait to see what next 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

2 minutes ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

thank you so much mate i love it he look ace i can not wait to see who next maybe hooooooo 

I am dreaming ....maybe Gonzalez????

• Yes! 1

As Always great work. You are always in the top with your mods. I can hardly wait for the Owen Hart to be finished and hoping for you to pick the Raven's you were doing from last year. Your mods are just so great and Raven needs to have a great mod. He was for me the best of the ECW guys and too forgotten by the younger generation of wrestling fans. Thank You for all that you do and taking the time to do it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

As Always great work. You are always in the top with your mods. I can hardly wait for the Owen Hart to be finished and hoping for you to pick the Raven's you were doing from last year. Your mods are just so great and Raven needs to have a great mod. He was for me the best of the ECW guys and too forgotten by the younger generation of wrestling fans. Thank You for all that you do and taking the time to do it.

I second that to complete your last year sublime ECW pack mod

Yes, this owen hart mod is very amazing. Owen was one of my favorite wrestlers. Two time slammy winner, black hart, blue blazer, nation owen, all amazing gimmick. Owen deserved to be immortalized in a game and Dennis have made many of our dream come true, thank you Dennis!!!