MY MODS: [nWo] Macho Man Randy Savage [RELEASED], Doink The Clown [with destructible facepaint], Yokozuna & Mr. Fuji [Released], Owen Hart [Attitude Era] - "Danger" attire with Jeff Jarrett, Hollywood Hogan '98 [Released], Hulk Hogan '93 [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

27 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

For Jarrette, change the material effect to 4. Make the mr textures a brighter green so that the attire looks metallic.

take a look at booker t’s textures for reference 

Jarrett was a 2k18 import without any changes. It's just about Owen.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Jarrett was a 2k18 import without any changes. It's just about Owen.

I see. Well I hope you plan to port Jarrett at some point, he looks very good. 

• Yes! 1

Man, that Owen is AMAZING. There's NEVER been a realistic Owen Hart in any wrestling game iirc (War Zone doesn't count).

Your talent continues to astound.

Looking forward to its release!

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 4

Thanks a lot Dennis, is the best Yokozuna made  ....hope you can share your special Giant Gonzalez in the next releasing thanks

Edited by motishow
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Simply incredible Yokozuna and Mr Fuji so amazing every year you always top him he is my favorite mod that you create each year thank you so much for all the fantastic work you provide. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys I cannot believe we have freaking Yokozuna and Mr Fuji in this game. And he looks better than the 2k models.....PC gaming is for true fans 

wow wowwwwwwwww

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

big thank you for Yokozuna and Mr Fuji in this game Dennis i love them  i hope you will release  your  ace Giant Gonzalez in the next one thank you again so very much keep it all up you r the best 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

wow Doink!  look ace i have just pm you and i love to see you do your ace undertaker that you did in wwe2k18 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@