MY MODS: [nWo] Macho Man Randy Savage [RELEASED], Doink The Clown [with destructible facepaint], Yokozuna & Mr. Fuji [Released], Owen Hart [Attitude Era] - "Danger" attire with Jeff Jarrett, Hollywood Hogan '98 [Released], Hulk Hogan '93 [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

1 hour ago, BenBen said:

I'd love a link for the Hogan downloads, please

You have to PM Dennis to receive a link. Click on his name and then you'll see the "Message" button next to his name.

• Like 1

Owen Hart [King Of The Ring '94]

Thanks to @esbatmusic

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo for the arena.

1.png

2.png

3.png

15 hours ago, motishow said:

Dennis did you stop your Yokozuma and british bulldog mods?

There are a few issues with bulldog's hair animations which i still need to fix. Yokozuna is almost done, i think I'll release him next.

• Like 15
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 4
  • Woo 3

Owen look awesome dude. Been awhile since I've checked out the threads here. The work from a bunch of you guys are top notch.

If I could make a slight suggestion the coloring around the cheek/cheek bone area makes his face look a bit weird. Looks more reddish than any other part of his face not sure if it's the sculpt doing that or the texture, other than that this is absolutely amazing imo.

Edited by SimplyRipZz
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SimplyRipZz said:

If I could make a slight suggestion the coloring around the cheek/cheek bone area makes his face look a bit weird. Looks more reddish than any other part of his face not sure if it's the sculpt doing that or the texture, other than that this is absolutely amazing imo.

Thanks for the feedback!

I watched a lot of Owen Hart videos and noticed that he often had reddish cheeks. I tried to create as much detail as possible. 

2 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

did he have the shades on?

Will come. 

1 hour ago, JLU1000 said:

Dennis did you ever finish that awesome raven you were working on back before 2k19 came out.

No was never finished, was not completely satisfied with the mod.

r you going to   do  update on to your undertaker then that you did in wwe2k18 i love that undertaker he was so cool like you r with all your mods and keep up with all your ace work 

On 2/22/2019 at 6:47 AM, Dennis-Bieser said:

Next attire for my Owen Hart attire Pack. "Danger"

02.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Woa.. one of the best Owen I've seen so far. 🙂 Good job.

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1