MY MODS: [nWo] Macho Man Randy Savage [RELEASED], Doink The Clown [with destructible facepaint], Yokozuna & Mr. Fuji [Released], Owen Hart [Attitude Era] - "Danger" attire with Jeff Jarrett, Hollywood Hogan '98 [Released], Hulk Hogan '93 [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

3 minutes ago, BRONXBX said:

@Dennis-Bieser Please don't ask people to DM you if your not going to respond

Normally he answer immediatly, but the last time that he was online was a long time ago.

@DFM85 I know but I'm just saying don't ask people to DM you if your not going to be consistent 

16 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Normally he answer immediatly, but the last time that he was online was a long time ago.

aeddadCapture.PNG

Edited by BRONXBX

Dennis picks and chooses when he wants to release mods. There's mods from...shit, 2K17 that he never released. I wouldn't hold my breath for anything being released. I've personally been waiting for a King Mabel mod he made per my request, offered him money to release it as is before the rules changed, and nothing ever came of it. It really sucks showing off your work and then not caring that people are waiting for a long time for said work to be released. It's understandable that people have their own lives and they're busy, but if that's the case, you shouldn't be IMPLYING you're going to release something when you have no real intention to.

With that said, if certain mods do come out, I'd gladly donate to help make it worthwhile, otherwise, I'm going to assume he's no longer releasing anything.

Guys, I mean.... 4 real? You have just to be thankful to him and the other guys that make this fantastic mods for us. They doesn't realese somemods? Hey shithappens yo! Don't be frustrated for that. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Guys, I mean.... 4 real? You have just to be thankful to him and the other guys that make this fantastic mods for us. They doesn't realese somemods? Hey shithappens yo! Don't be frustrated for that. 

I get it. I used to be an apologist like that too. It's all good. Dennis doesn't HAVE to release anything at all for any of us. That's understood. The only thing I ask is if you're going to show off your work with the IMPLICATION that you'll release it to people viewing it, then actually follow through and release them. Otherwise I'm sure just showing screenshots would work just fine on Imgur or DeviantArt or somewhere like that. It's especially frustrating when a mod hasn't been released in 2+ years, but other mods are. A tiny bit of communication goes a long way. If mods are scrapped/cancelled, then just say it. If there's issues delaying it, just say it. However, never updating people, going dark, and just ignoring it is inconsiderate, especially to people who actually donate to your work.

But again, it's his choice to do whatever he wants. He just can't be surprised if people get tired of waiting/supporting him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

I get it. I used to be an apologist like that too. It's all good. Dennis doesn't HAVE to release anything at all for any of us. That's understood. The only thing I ask is if you're going to show off your work with the IMPLICATION that you'll release it to people viewing it, then actually follow through and release them. Otherwise I'm sure just showing screenshots would work just fine on Imgur or DeviantArt or somewhere like that. It's especially frustrating when a mod hasn't been released in 2+ years, but other mods are. A tiny bit of communication goes a long way. If mods are scrapped/cancelled, then just say it. If there's issues delaying it, just say it. However, never updating people, going dark, and just ignoring it is inconsiderate, especially to people who actually donate to your work.

But again, it's his choice to do whatever he wants. He just can't be surprised if people get tired of waiting/supporting him.

I really got your point. I understand that your disappointed. But we a lot of creation thanks our modders. And many old creation for 2k17 or 2k18 are working with this new one too. If I think 4 esample that I see a version of King Mabel in one of Leonricks topic. You can try to download this one for now. 

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

I really got your point. I understand that your disappointed. But we a lot of creation thanks our modders. And many old creation for 2k17 or 2k18 are working with this new one too. If I think 4 esample that I see a version of King Mabel in one of Leonricks topic. You can try to download this one for now. 

I already know what else is out there, so you saying I should download someone else's mod(s) is completely irrelevant to the point being made. You're not saying anything to convince me otherwise (since I used to say the same stuff too), so just leave it be. Thanks.

hi mate i hope you r ok and i hope you come back soon i love all your work and i hope you will realese that ace hulk hogan i knew you would make one of the best mod of Hulkster and matt make i good one to and i hope you realese bulldog to and your ace giant Gonzalez so please come back so we know you r ok and take care mate and thank you again