Red Roosters PC Mods -Legends Announcer Audio Released -Demolition Ax 10 Pack -Rick Rude 9 Pack -Jake The Snake 9 Pack - Hollywood Blonds - Honky Tonk Man - Jimmy Hart

Red Rooster

27 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

@LordBarker Dont you think if it was as easy as just copy/pasting existing textures I wouldve done that?

Straight lines on the texture dont come out straight so it was a real cunt just getting them to look as good as they do.

110kmkh.jpg

sfxzcl.jpg

really like the painting quality

3 hours ago, LeonRick said:

Awesome work man Really its not just copy paste it wont work like that

i am currently doing 4 facepaint variants  for smash send them if u have more i will do it for smash

I havent started on Smash so I'll wait to see what you've got then I might do some more if there are any worth doing

Wow thanks for this.  I wasnt sure how to implement this in the game and so I clicked to the link to the squared tutorial and was like HOLY F*CK!!!  LMAO.   Oh well.  beyond my comprehension but thanks anyways!!!  I wanted to get a system going but the half of my mods werent even thought of in the modded slot id list and the only way to get a mass collab of renders audio pofos and movesets ch mods graphics etc. is if everyone followed the same slot id list but since it was geared towards something else.  hands are tied.  oh well.   

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

8 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

Wow thanks for this.  I wasnt sure how to implement this in the game and so I clicked to the link to the squared tutorial and was like HOLY F*CK!!!  LMAO.   Oh well.  beyond my comprehension but thanks anyways!!!  I wanted to get a system going but the half of my mods werent even thought of in the modded slot id list and the only way to get a mass collab of renders audio pofos and movesets ch mods graphics etc. is if everyone followed the same slot id list but since it was geared towards something else.  hands are tied.  oh well.   

Im happy to help you if you want. Just PM me what slots each wrestler is in and Ill do the rest

• Like 3
  • Woo 1

Ok cool.  Yeah I am just saying.  I had no idea you were doing an audio slot mod.  We made a list of slots ids and where to put them.  so things like injecting pofos movesets renders etc will all be synchronized.   However I know its late in the year and people have modded their game to their own individual slots and the only way this works plug and play is if everyone had the same slot list and the modded slot list doesnt cover my mods.  Im not asking you to overhaul the assignment just for my sake.  But I kind of feel like 2k20 wont be so great and I think 2k19 was a breakout year as far as modding went.  maybe theres a way to tie all this together. 

My idea is like if for example this audio corresponded with a mod list then it would essentially be a plug and play overwrite of the ram pck file or whatever.  Anyways just an idea.  Here is a list and message me on discord for any further information.   https://www47.zippyshare.com/v/XZ0XBb6f/file.html 

LIke if we all had for example hogan in slot 225 or whatever then you inject the renders pack file drag and drop and the render for hogan will go to 225 the audio drag and drop will overwrite the audior for 225 with hogan.  all synchronized.   But anyways its just a suggestion and i completely understand that either way of implementing are both considerably difficult. 

and to be honest I just make characters thats pretty much it so if I dont understand the instructions its not indicative of people in general.  I just havent gone in to those parts.  thanks

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 6
  • Woo 2

All ive uploaded is the audio .wav files so essentially people can inject them where ever they like.

The process is actually fairly simple even though when you look at the tutorial by squaredcirclefan it looks pretty daunting if you havent done much messing around with hex. I originally thought "fuck that" when I read squaredcirclefans tutorial,  I only really wanted Hogans announcer name to be correct but once Id done one it was easy to do the others (the hard part was listening the the thousands of audio files and naming them :P ) 

I wasnt having a go at people when I said "read the tutorial" I just wanted to avoid the standard morons who put in no effort and ask stupid questions.

Im happy to do it for you because you have given so much to the community and you have spent so much time making mods Im not surprised you havent had time to look into the other types of mods.

As you said, the problem is it too late in the year and people have already modded their own game and chosen the slots they want so making a simple drag and drop or installer isnt really an option, plus in order to use these you need to replace the announcer audio of current wrestlers so getting people to agree on which ones to replace would be difficult.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 6
  • Woo 1