Red Roosters PC Mods -Legends Announcer Audio Released -Demolition Ax 10 Pack -Rick Rude 9 Pack -Jake The Snake 9 Pack - Hollywood Blonds - Honky Tonk Man - Jimmy Hart

Red Rooster

Absolutely ravishing pack man! By the time you are back Where and I will have done the arena pack - Golden era edition and most likely I'll have Fink's done by then too. Hoping you'll do more for sure, as I really love your stuff. Thank you x 1000 for the Simply Ravashing '89 Rick Rude's tight!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LordBarker said:

@Red Rooster Some audio issues persist with this. I get 'Stop the music...' then it cuts out. Then pressing start skips the scene and starts to play the  rest before that cuts out and the rival enters. 

Did you inject the moveset file? Did you copy all the files into the right folders?

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yup and yup. Injected moveset via Wrestleplus. I even checked the file via Sound Injector after I'd injected and it plays fine via SI, so is definitely the correct file. I removed everything and retried from fresh, still seem to have the issue. 

21 minutes ago, LordBarker said:

Yup and yup. Injected moveset via Wrestleplus. I even checked the file via Sound Injector after I'd injected and it plays fine via SI, so is definitely the correct file. I removed everything and retried from fresh, still seem to have the issue. 

Did you rebuild the Def?

7 minutes ago, LordBarker said:

Yup, indeed  I did. It plays the first part hen goes silent, then when you click to skip the scene and you hear the tail end of the promo at the point it would have been if you could hear it. 

Does he take off the correct colour robe?

Edited by Red Rooster

Credit to LeonRick for his Demolition mods

Preview of my upcoming Demolition pack using LeonRick's awesome Demolition mods.

Made Ax's hair a lot darker and tweaked the body textures as well.

Not sure how many facepaints I will do for Smash because they are a bit of a pain in the ass to get straight lines and he mainly had slight variations of the same facepaint but we'll see how I go, might do 9 if I can find 9 worth doing.

ivvloi.jpg

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

They do look Too Sweet!! bud, don't blow my head off now for asking this but would you be so kind as to add in pofo and movesets please? I know I know I'm only asking. If not no worries, they are still bloody awesome bud. *thumbs up*

6 hours ago, LordBarker said:

These look great mate. Just a thought have you tried to use the newer texture from Legends for Ax with the extra detail? 

The models different so the facepaint doesnt fit properly, best I could do is draw them from scratch, my Photoshop skills arent as good as hellraiser's so it is what it is.

• Like 3