Red Roosters PC Mods -Legends Announcer Audio Released -Demolition Ax 10 Pack -Rick Rude 9 Pack -Jake The Snake 9 Pack - Hollywood Blonds - Honky Tonk Man - Jimmy Hart

Red Rooster

Honky Tonk Man

Decided to port my Honky mod from 2k15 over, I have included his music file (use Sound Editor to inject it into Futuristic1), pofo, & moveset. I have no idea how trons work this year but his original tron from 2k15 is included. I didnt spend much time on the moveset, it is basically Ted DiBiases moveset with the taunts and Finishers changed, if someone wants to make a more accurate one it would be much appreciated.

Ive also ported the Jimmy Hart attire from 2k15, use the pofo and moveset from squaredcirclefan's Natural Disasters port.

Credit to Bugsyboy for some of the original textures. Thanks to Brave for his advice on removing the shine.

Thanks to Possum, CaveWaverider, Tekken57 & TheVisitorX without their hardwork none of this would be possible!

qx8k8o.jpg

e5i4q0.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pt6aitg8cx64vl9/Honky_Tonk_Man_PC_Red_Rooster.rar/file

I made a Jimmy Hart Attire to go with LeonRicks awesome Dino Bravo Mod
2jfln29.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mr6qbi46qeqfku8/ch79672_JimmyHart_Dino_Bravo.pac/file

I was porting the Hart Foundation Jimmy Hart Attire over and thought "fuck it I'll just do them all". So heres a 10 attire pack for Jimmy Hart.
All credit goes to LeonRick & Bugsyboy coz its their work and textures!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s8qu0fitl1jfad5/Jimmy_Hart.rar/file

Hollywood Blonds

dhepzc.jpg

I made a Pillman Hollywood Blonds mod to go along with the Stunning Steve Austin model.
Also included are the Dragon Slayer Austin attire, Silver Jacket with Red trunks Pillman attire and Loose Cannon Pillman attire all fixed for 2k19 as well as theme music, pofos and movesets.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sqx8b4ikyzlfm9b/Hollywood_Blonds.rar/file

Jake The Snake Roberts

fu0x9s.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bfjas8k8xsn0roy/Jake_The_Snake_Pack_Red_Rooster.rar/file

Ravishing Rick Rude

Well its been a total pain in the ring-piece but the Rick Rude pack is finally finished, 9 attires, 6 different entrance attires, 3 different hairstyles , 7 evt files, 6 prop files and 2 audio files!

*Credit to matt2282p for hair models and work on WM4 attire, credit to Bugsyboy for a couple of the base textures*

As some of you may have read or noticed, adding Alt Attires to Rick Rude causes his entrance to have no voice during the speaking part, I figured out a slightly ingenious way to fix/workaround this but involved making new entrance evt files for him so the pack includes 7 new evt files, 6 new robe props so the correct one is removed in each entrance and a modded evt_data file. It Also requires the injection of a new audio file to replace the Sexy misc theme and injecting the moveset file that I have provided. Instructions are in the pack.

Enjoy, Im taking a break for a few weeks.

ftdhti.jpg

ftixwo.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3b603nnpb37fl6k/Rick_Rude_Pack_Red_Rooster.rar/file

Big thanks to SquaredCircleFan, AznBlusuazn and jakeypearce for their help with sorting out the entrance lighting, here are the files for those of you who had already downloaded the pack, for everyone else they are included in the main download file now too.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ll66ptd6hxqvd6l/Rude_fixed_lighting.rar/file

ivvloi.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8x6pc8mm2udro7n/Demolition_Ax_10_Pack.rar/file

Demolition Ax 10 Pack includes LeonRicks original facepaint with my tweaks in first slot.

Credit to LeonRick for his awesome Demolition mod

LeonRick has done alt facepaints for Smash so I wont bother Im sure he will be releasing them soon.

Legends Announcer Audio

I have used the in-game announcer audio to make my own custom audio for some of the amazing mods that have been shared on the forum.

Most of them came out pretty great some are a little dodgy and a couple are from 2k16 so the announcer is a different chick (but better than nothing).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7fspra318pvh9wm/Legend_announcer_audio.zip/file

Dont bother asking me how to add announcer audio to the game it has be explained perfectly by squaredcirclefan in his brilliant tutorial here

Thanks to TheVisitorX for his amazing Sound Editor Tool & squaredcirclefan for his discoveries and tutorials on adding entrance announcer audio

Also thanks to matt2282p, JustNot,  JManny, LeonRick, DennisBeiser and WheretheFdidtheEgo for all their amazing mods that inspired me to do this.

Heres the list of audio files I made:

Akeem

Animal

Arn Anderson

Ax

Bad news Brown

Big John Studd

Bobby Eaton

Brian Pillman

Butch

Colonel Robert Parker

Davey Boy Smith

Dino Bravo

Doink The Clown

Don The Rock Muracco

Fit Finlay

George The Animal Steele

Giant Gonzales

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Haku

Hawk

Hercules

King Harley Race

Lord Steven Regal

Luke

Macho King Randy Savage

Marty Jannetty

Miss Elizabeth

Mortis

Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff

Nikita Koloff

Perry Saturn

Raven

Rick Martel

Rick Steiner

Scott Steiner

Sensational Sherri

Shawn Michaels

Smash

Stunning Steve Austin

Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Tama

The Barbarian

The Brooklyn Brawler

The Dynamite Kid

The Giant

The Great Muta

The Honky Tonk Man

The Iron Sheik

The Junkyard Dog

The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart

The Natural Butch Reed

The Natural Dustin Rhodes

The One Man Gang

The Warlord

Tito Santana

Tully Blanchard

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 30
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

3 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Weirdly enough, only one attire works, spot one. Even if the others are selectable, it seems to give me only one attire. Would you happen to know why?

That's strange, every attire is different and working fine to me. 

Have you fixed the alt attires entrance with data editor?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Weirdly enough, only one attire works, spot one. Even if the others are selectable, it seems to give me only one attire. Would you happen to know why?

Did you Rebuild the Def?

They are all working fine for me, just added 5 attires to the misc and all is working as it should.

5 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

That's strange, every attire is different and working fine to me. 

Have you fixed the alt attires entrance with data editor?

No I haven't! That must be why...Now Data editor that's another problem. after updating it told me many errors. (pofo, moveset and whatnot seemed to be not found or moved) I'll try to fix it and then I'll get onto that. I did have the 5 spots showing, but only one attire was loading. I hope I can fix this asap. Thanks for the heads up. Great mod by the way @Red Rooster, any other golden era WWE Superstars on the way? Doing a save file + Finkel and most likely a commentary team in full audio replacement (Heenan/Gorilla).

Edited by esbatmusic
  • Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Great mod by the way @Red Rooster, any other golden era WWE Superstars on the way? Doing a save file + Finkel and most likely a commentary team in full audio replacement (Heenan/Gorilla).

I havent really decided if I want to come out of retirement, I really just wanted Honky Tonk Man working in my game but I am really enjoying 2k19 so who knows, I do have a few other mods Id like to do.

An Audio replacement mod sounds awesome but it would be a fucking huge amount of work and would be horribly difficult to pull off well but if you can do it I will definitely give it a try.

Just now, Red Rooster said:

I havent really decided if I want to come out of retirement, I really just wanted Honky Tonk Man working in my game but I am really enjoying 2k19 so who knows, I do have a few other mods Id like to do.

An Audio replacement mod sounds awesome but it would be a fucking huge amount of work and would be horribly difficult to pull off well but if you can do it I will definitely give it a try.

I'm doing it 😛  I lost already 2 hours + of work but It's getting back there. I have about 30 hours of work easily ahead of me.It is a lot of work but if you guys do great mods, it'll be more than worth it in the end.

• Yes! 1

I love these old schools mods and this Honky Tonk is great! Question, I downloaded versions of these last year and installed them into 2k18, during replays the hair was glitch... still in this version or fixed?

Edited by XfallofparadiseX
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I love these old schools mods and this Honky Tonk is great! Question, I downloaded versions of these last year and installed them into 2k18, during replays the hair was glitch... still in this version or fixed?

I noticed this during replays as well in 2k19.

35 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Still there unfortunately