Red Roosters PC Mods -Legends Announcer Audio Released -Demolition Ax 10 Pack -Rick Rude 9 Pack -Jake The Snake 9 Pack - Hollywood Blonds - Honky Tonk Man - Jimmy Hart

Red Rooster

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

So as long as I keep the first costume I'll be fine. that's awesome to hear, looking forward to your pack!

My Jake pack is made using the 2k19 model so even if you didnt keep the first attire you can still make Alts in the creation suite.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

33 minutes ago, DonSPa said:

wow all these works look great,i just wish i could get  mods to show in my game,ive done step by step in the tut and still nothing :( but you have done xcellent work

Its not hard bro, you are obviously making a mistake somewhere

37 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

@Red Rooster By any chances do you think you'd be able to have another attire in the pack? the green medusa like last year, it'd be more than awesome. Looking forward big time to your Rude's pack as well :)

What do you mean "green medusa"?

3 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

What do you mean "green medusa"?

The one in the pack is more aqua, I know there was one last year in green in a pack. And he did have a green variant of it (facing Ted Dibiase in I think '89/'90 in MSG. and yes it's the one that @LordBarker refers to, the Jake's head with the snake. 

I just don't know how to alter the shade really. And the one of 'last year' wouldn't it have the skin being all tanned/red issue?

22 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

The one in the pack is more aqua, I know there was one last year in green in a pack. And he did have a green variant of it (facing Ted Dibiase in I think '89/'90 in MSG. and yes it's the one that @LordBarker refers to, the Jake's head with the snake. 

I just don't know how to alter the shade really. And the one of 'last year' wouldn't it have the skin being all tanned/red issue?

Extract the .DDS tights texture and change the contrast and brightness -/+ 40 either way on Photoshop usually does the trick. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, LordBarker said:

Extract the .DDS tights texture and change the contrast and brightness -/+ 40 either way on Photoshop usually does the trick. 

Yup ^^ that or open my one and adjust the Hue/Saturation/Brightness of the tights texture to the green you want. Nobody knows how to do things until they try, give it a go, that way instead of waiting for someone to make the attire you want, you can just make it yourself :)

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LordBarker said:

38 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Yup ^^ that or open my one and adjust the Hue/Saturation/Brightness of the tights texture to the green you want. Nobody knows how to do things until they try, give it a go, that way instead of waiting for someone to make the attire you want, you can just make it yourself :)

Thank you so much guys! I use paint.net and pixrl, but those bits of info helped me A LOT. I sure will try to give it a go, if I could help with ch after the few projects I sure would, without a shadow of a doubt. I'd love to learn to get the T pose to show up in blender and change texture and whatnot...maybe one day...maybe this year.

If I do have it made, would it be possible to release it (giving you full credit of course) ? 

28 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Thank you so much guys! I use paint.net and pixrl, but those bits of info helped me A LOT. I sure will try to give it a go, if I could help with ch after the few projects I sure would, without a shadow of a doubt. I'd love to learn to get the T pose to show up in blender and change texture and whatnot...maybe one day...maybe this year.

If I do have it made, would it be possible to release it (giving you full credit of course) ? 

Yeah go for it

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Getting there....slowly, I had to redraw the Simply Ravishing tights from scratch coz the Legend of Wrestlemania texture was just way too shit.

(Ignore that weird line across his chest, I fucked up the normal somehow, ill fix it tomorrow when I add the anchor tattoo)

28k7j46.jpg2e1bxh2.jpg2v8g07r.jpgsgpxg4.jpg

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 7
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1