Red Roosters PC Mods -Legends Announcer Audio Released -Demolition Ax 10 Pack -Rick Rude 9 Pack -Jake The Snake 9 Pack - Hollywood Blonds - Honky Tonk Man - Jimmy Hart

Red Rooster

OMG Ravashing '89 attire!!! As soon as I have a Piper with long hair just like 2K16 I'll be able to recreate my favorite match! oh my god.  Thank you so much dude! can't wait for the release! *excited like a kid on xmas*

I've been looking for matching Hollywood Blonds for a long time. You are doing amazing work for the Oldschool Era. Thank you for your great mods! I hope to play many more ingenious mods of you

16 minutes ago, DonSPa said:

finally can get mods in game,honky tonk looks awwwwwesome.How do i get jimmy hart in tho,i get a message saying he needs mounted with pac plus editor and i open pac plus 

What slot did you install him in? I have him in 796 which doesnt require pac plus.

1 hour ago, DonSPa said:

finally can get mods in game,honky tonk looks awwwwwesome.How do i get jimmy hart in tho,i get a message saying he needs mounted with pac plus editor and i open pac plus 

excuse me how do you open pac plus this year? 

1 hour ago, DonSPa said:

i have yokozuna showing at 796 will this affect that slot at all?

Have you changed the pach ID for Jimmy Hart to match whatever slot you put him in?

1 hour ago, amazing-maze said:

excuse me how do you open pac plus this year? 

With Wrestle+

Not wishing to take this further off topic but worth mentioning I've had some strange PAC plus slot issues this year which I've mentioned in the Wrestle+ thread. My issues can't seem to be resolved with movesets either. For what it's worth I'd stick to the free slots below 800. They seem to be more reliable. 

Edited by LordBarker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Sweet attires & I'm loving the hair you using for Rude too

Cool ive just finished another hair model to use too (credit to matt2282p) so the pack will have 3 hairstyles, short hair, slicked back hair and curly perm hair.

• Like 1

wow cant wait for these.and thank you soooo much for helping me get these in game much appreciated,now that im able to get stuff in game ive been downloading  alot lol,i do have a question i see files that can be downloaded in wrestleplus,is there anything special i need to do to get them into this game?theres a few id like to get ,i tried IRS but even with the pac,pofo and movset ,i couldnt get him to be able to choose to play,his name did show under the creations tab but that was the only place

1 hour ago, DonSPa said:

wow cant wait for these.and thank you soooo much for helping me get these in game much appreciated,now that im able to get stuff in game ive been downloading  alot lol,i do have a question i see files that can be downloaded in wrestleplus,is there anything special i need to do to get them into this game?theres a few id like to get ,i tried IRS but even with the pac,pofo and movset ,i couldnt get him to be able to choose to play,his name did show under the creations tab but that was the only place

I advise not using that feature of Wrestle+ in my experience the mods in there arent 100% compatible with 2k19, better off doing it the normal way.

There is an IRS mod in AznBlusuazn's thread that work well and has a custom entrance with briefcase.

Thank you for fulfilling a request i had in putting his missing tattoo back on his arm...this pack is a work of beauty & I would say definitely warrants you a good amount of time off :) Thanks again for bringing one of the all-time greats back to life!!!

• Like 1