2k17+ Install problem (Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts)

testuser

Hello Pozzum,

I need help installing 2k17+ Vers. 0.0.4.0

I ran into the following problem:

After starting the software, a warning is displayed (Could not check for updates).

Then in Fileselect dialog and "Get/check file" i opened WWE2K17_x64.exe in folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE2K17 

and in the following diolog : remotecache.vdf file in folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\...myUserID...\510510.

Detected Version then is WWE 2k17 1.06 3-29-17 Patch (Steam..

After "open trainer" and "performing first time setup downloading essential files" and ok

The error warning: "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts" is displayed and no files are copied to backup folder in .../2k17+ folder.

After many dialogs "Pac Plus Injection failed" is shown.

I would be nice, if you can give an advice, what to do.

thanks

Thanks Cave Waverider,

I will have a look for WrestePLUS from pozzum (and hope for a backwards compatibility with 2k17). Is it possible to add the needed files manually as a workaround ?

And i have a request as a newbie. Maybe it is not possible and more a kind of wishful thinking:

I am interested to know, if the following things are possible in 2k16/17/18 or 19.

1) Export a characters mesh, to alter it in a 3D tool like blender or maya (move some vertices), and to re-inject and use it in game (there seem to be some custom characters, is there a tutorial, how they are made) ?

2) Is it possible to use custom animations as grapple animations or to modify the hit and grapple animations in a kind of way ?

testuser

Edited by testuser