47 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@NarukamiYu Thanks for those pics my friend ;)

Little pics updates on first post today, finished :

- Killer Kelly

- Tanga Loa

- Taynara Conti

Work In Progress :

- Naomichi Marufuji

No problem, really excited with all your caw man, hopefully you can release sho, yoh, eagles and ishimori soon

• Yes! 1

7 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Is Marcel Barthel still on the list?

@Gift Of Jericho Yes but I need more slots on my save, lol, I've currently on my list 107 caws.... and I need to do more.... So I need to refresh the list and delete some caws.

To do list again :

- Marcel Barthel, Briscoe's (2), G.B.H. (2), Yuji Nagata, TenCozy (2), Beretta, Hirooki Goto, Michael Elgin, Jeff Cobb, and Will Ospreay xD

6 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

No problem, really excited with all your caw man, hopefully you can release sho, yoh, eagles and ishimori soon

@NarukamiYu hum... I hope the first attire for Roppongi 3k this sunday night on CC with Bullet Club Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles :) I will replace Tino & Riddick Moss, Cezar Bononi and Fabian Aichner.

I'll finish SHO tonight :) just modify the stripes on boots, the yellow ribon on left leg too, and the jacket ^^

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Gift Of Jericho Yes but I need more slots on my save, lol, I've currently on my list 107 caws.... and I need to do more.... So I need to refresh the list and delete some caws.

To do list again :

- Marcel Barthel, Briscoe's (2), G.B.H. (2), Yuji Nagata, TenCozy (2), Beretta, Hirooki Goto, Michael Elgin, Jeff Cobb, and Will Ospreay xD

@NarukamiYu hum... I hope the first attire for Roppongi 3k this sunday night on CC with Bullet Club Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles :) I will replace Tino & Riddick Moss, Cezar Bononi and Fabian Aichner.

I'll finish SHO tonight :) just modify the stripes on boots, the yellow ribon on left leg too, and the jacket ^^

and the hat too for sho, just need to correct the logo, keep in mind with sho's logo jacket and the ribbon, sunday night? Oh shit, sadly i'm gonna have study tour and gonna go on saturday, is it possible to release it friday or maybe friday night? But if you can't then i'm gonna download it next month(if it's still on cc tho)

18 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

and the hat too for sho, just need to correct the logo, keep in mind with sho's logo jacket and the ribbon, sunday night? Oh shit, sadly i'm gonna have study tour and gonna go on saturday, is it possible to release it friday or maybe friday night? But if you can't then i'm gonna download it next month(if it's still on cc tho)

Yeah I know, I've found on Instagram a lot of pics too for this attire (and found a good yellow ribbon "caution", "danger", ect... to work a best textures pant), and Rocky Romero too.

I can't upload those before Sunday, sorry. When will you come back?

Edited by BlackBen83

12 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Yeah I know, I've found on Instagram a lot of pics too for this attire (and found a good yellow ribbon "caution", "danger", ect... to work a best textures pant), and Rocky Romero too.

I can't upload those before Sunday, sorry. When will you come back?

29 november, no worry bro, but....can you release it on sunday morning? I'm gonna try to talk with my friend so we can go to study tour on sunday after i download your cc

Just now, NarukamiYu said:

29 november, no worry bro, but....can you release it on sunday morning? I'm gonna try to talk with my friend so we can go to study tour on sunday after i download your cc

No possibly for me before the evening :/ but I can let the caws until the November 30 :)

1 hour ago, NarukamiYu said:

Alrighty bro, can't wait to see final sho after fixed, and is ishimori and eagles preview on first post is their final?

Thanks ^^ I hope you like them ^^

I have finish Taiji Ishimori entrance set with skull mask logo, different hair, and vest back logo "Bone Soldier" head. And I have updated the below left arm tattoo (the third) and fixed the chest tattoo for Robbie Eagles only :) Robbie was the fatest to do.

Edited by BlackBen83

59 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks ^^ I hope you like them ^^

I have finish Taiji Ishimori entrance set with skull mask logo, different hair, and vest back logo "Bone Soldier" head. And I have updated the below left arm tattoo (the third) and fixed the chest tattoo for Robbie Eagles only :) Robbie was the fatest to do.

Can you make the second attire for eagle? I love the first one but it will be cool if you make the one that he wear on debut and on power strugle 

Just now, NarukamiYu said:

You have bullet club logo on the back of his pants, never see that one and it's not on this attire, let me double check yours

Yes I know it's my personal touch ^^ I wanted this one on the back : Sniper Club

Just for fun ^^ but you'll can delete it ^^

Welp, i guess it's same, just need the eagle skull with shotgun logo to be bigger, check the photo i sent for the correct position, do the same with the wing

and yeah you just need the bullet belt logo

really? Ah i see, i guess that custom logo make it more cool

thanks for making eagles tho, at first i guess no one will made him on pc cc

• Too Sweet 1

Hey bud just bought the pc version and was having a look over some caws on this website from what i've seen all your caws look amazing but only a few are on the CC just now was just wondering if the likes of Adam page and co have been released already and deleted or are these caws still to come ? Great work tho not many caw creators to your standards on pc 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Welp, i guess it's same, just need the eagle skull with shotgun logo to be bigger, check the photo i sent for the correct position, do the same with the wing

and yeah you just need the bullet belt logo

really? Ah i see, i guess that custom logo make it more cool

thanks for making eagles tho, at first i guess no one will made him on pc cc

@NarukamiYu I have upload now Bullet Club Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles, and Roppongi 3k (YOH, SHO and Rocky Romero) just Rocky is again in WIP but playable ^^

Hope you like them !

16 minutes ago, ste3812 said:

Hey bud just bought the pc version and was having a look over some caws on this website from what i've seen all your caws look amazing but only a few are on the CC just now was just wondering if the likes of Adam page and co have been released already and deleted or are these caws still to come ? Great work tho not many caw creators to your standards on pc 

Thanks a lot @ste3812 really appreciate :) 

No I've again Adam Page "Hangman" attire from Bullet Club, but not on CC for now, just tell me here if you want a request. I'll see what can I upload next time ;)

Cheers.

Tonight finish Trent Baretta too and on CC now if you want one of the Best Friends :D

05j1xuq1mjuaaapzg.jpg cj99wda1y1u96jfzg.jpg

Edited by BlackBen83

tough choice but preferably anything from bullet club would be great and possibly in future your Ring of Honor caws and the Coffeys as i said tough choice lol can i not just have them all haha thanks bud i will be patiently waiting and looking out for your new caws from now on 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

@NarukamiYu I have upload now Bullet Club Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles, and Roppongi 3k (YOH, SHO and Rocky Romero) just Rocky is again in WIP but playable ^^

Hope you like them !

Thanks a lot @ste3812 really appreciate :) 

No I've again Adam Page "Hangman" attire from Bullet Club, but not on CC for now, just tell me here if you want a request. I'll see what can I upload next time ;)

Cheers.

Tonight finish Trent Baretta too and on CC now if you want one of the Best Friends :D

Wait, REALLY?!! Holy shit!! Did you update eagles and sho? I see the preview on first post and it looks like the wip one especially sho

• Yes! 1

6 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Wait, REALLY?!! Holy shit!! Did you update eagles and sho? I see the preview on first post and it looks like the wip one especially sho

@NarukamiYu Yeah I've update Sho (re-work all the yellow rubon ^^, boots and the kneepads) and modified the attire of Robbie Eagles. Don't worry, I did not have time to take pictures 😅

Just now, BlackBen83 said:

@NarukamiYu Yeah I've update Sho (re-work all the yellow rubon ^^, boots and the kneepads) and modified the attire of Robbie Eagles. Don't worry, I did not have time to take pictures 😅

Yeah i've just download all of em and man it's sick!!!!! Thank you so much bro, you just made my day...and rocki wip is hell awesome too, can't wait to see the final for rocky and second attire for sho and yoh

Once again thank you so much man, have been playing for 2 hours with your caw

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Yeah i've just download all of em and man it's sick!!!!! Thank you so much bro, you just made my day...and rocki wip is hell awesome too, can't wait to see the final for rocky and second attire for sho and yoh

Once again thank you so much man, have been playing for 2 hours with your caw

@NarukamiYu Happy you like them 😊 and no problem. I was worked a little more yesterday to upload all of them on CC ^^ and I wanted to add Baretta in my NJPW / ROH roster too.

Edited by BlackBen83

6 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@NarukamiYu Happy you like them 😊 and no problem. I was worked a little more yesterday to upload all of them on CC ^^ and I wanted to add Baretta in my NJPW / ROH roster too.

Adding baretta is a great idea, finally there's only few member left for chaos, do you gonna make baretta best friend too? You know who it is, lol

• Yes! 1

1 minute ago, NarukamiYu said:

Adding baretta is a great idea, finally there's only few member left for chaos, do you gonna make baretta best friend too? You know who it is, lol

Maybe the Tshirt gives a clue.

Why not Chuck Taylor could be a great plus in game :) I'll see what can I do ^^

2 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Yash!!! Finally, Best Friend reunite!!!

@NarukamiYu I have again a lot of ROH (The Briscoe's, Chuck Taylor, Jeff Cobb and Will Ospreay), in NJPW (Hirooki Goto, Michael Elgin, G.B.H, Naomichi Marufuji, Yuji Nagata, to do, and some Indy like Axel Dieter for RingKampf.

- 5 guyz in ROH

- 6 guyz in NJPW / Pro NOAH

- 1 Indy guy :)

But I've no more slots xD I think I can unlocked on my save 7 slots....