4 minutes ago, Bockt19 said:

So.... I pulled a total noob.  Data corrupted and I haven't backed up my save in a while.  Worst part I lost all of my @BlackBen83 caws. That was the devastating part. I will re-download and hope you cycle back through them. Thanks again for your awesome work!

Hey dude, sad news ….. 

If you need some caws to update your roster, tell me ;) I could re-upload them if you want. It'll take a little time because all my caws are rendered now, but I can delete the render easily, and re-inject it after upload on CC.

1 minute ago, Bisko said:

would it be at all possible for you to make me Taka Michinoku, Tomoaki Honma, and Manabu Nakanishi

I have for sure Taka Michinoku logos and face from my 2k18. I can re-done him when I'll had time, no prob.

I'm really looking to re-download:  ACH, Mark Haskins, Dalton Castle, Jonathan Gresham, Mark Coffey (Have Joe), SCU, Silas, Tanga Loa, and Tenille.  No rush though, whenever you can get to it, and thanks again!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bockt19 said:

I'm really looking to re-download:  ACH, Mark Haskins, Dalton Castle, Jonathan Gresham, Mark Coffey (Have Joe), SCU, Silas, Tanga Loa, and Tenille.  No rush though, whenever you can get to it, and thanks again!

I'll reuplad wednesday evening ACH, Mark Haskins, Dalton Castle, Jon Gresham, SCU, Silas, Tanga Loa and Tenille without problem ^^ 

I haven't no more NXT UK wrestlers now because I play in my universe RPW UK show against ROH and NJPW in show 4 to 6, so Mark Coffey isn't in my roster.

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:04 PM, Bockt19 said:

@Bockt19 Those guyz (and girl) are on CC now ;) 

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, Bisko said:

would it be at all possible for you to make me Taka Michinoku, Tomoaki Honma, and Manabu Nakanishi

@Bisko I'm currently working on Taka, I hope finished him tonight.

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hope you consider Trevor Lee next 😛

Hum.. I've one modded Leon's Trevor Lee :(  I prefer had my slots for Chris Ridgeway and Josh Bodom for example.

8 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hum.. I've one modded Leon's Trevor Lee :(  I prefer had my slots for Chris Ridgeway and Josh Bodom for example.

There is a Trevor Lee's mod? 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, Bockt19 said:

So.... I pulled a total noob.  Data corrupted and I haven't backed up my save in a while.  Worst part I lost all of my @BlackBen83 caws. That was the devastating part. I will re-download and hope you cycle back through them. Thanks again for your awesome work!

I feel you...I have my save  but BlackBen83 has had so many sick ass CAWS that I hope he cycles back through a few I missed out on too, LOL

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bockt19 said:

@BlackBen83 I got them.  Thanks again for the re-uploads!

Oh I've forgotten Tanga Loa, I'll put tonight with Taka Michinoku :)

14 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

There is a Trevor Lee's mod? 

Oh yeah I found one at @LeonRick post from 2k18. Search here.

Or if you need I have download some Pac files :)

11 hours ago, The Brand said:

I feel you...I have my save  but BlackBen83 has had so many sick ass CAWS that I hope he cycles back through a few I missed out on too, LOL

Ya don't hesitate dudes to tell me what ROH / NJPW "re-upload" you want ^^

Next wrestlers I plan to do are most RPW UK Wrestling like Chris Ridgeway, Josh Bodom or the Hunter Brothers or WhiteWolf.

@Bisko Taka Michinoku on CC ;) hope you enjoy !

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws : Taka Michinoku on CC (28/03/2019)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Taka Michinoku, Tanga Loa, Jaxson Riker on CC (28/03/2019)

Not sure if you are taking requests, but I am looking for a "Grand Master Sexay" Brian Christopher from Too Cool. I already found a Scotty 2 Hotty, but no Grand Mastas in sight! Would love his black/white attire, but any would be appreciated! Thanks for considering!

11 hours ago, GreatDoink said:

Not sure if you are taking requests, but I am looking for a "Grand Master Sexay" Brian Christopher from Too Cool. I already found a Scotty 2 Hotty, but no Grand Mastas in sight! Would love his black/white attire, but any would be appreciated! Thanks for considering!

@GreatDoink Sorry dude, I don't created Alumni or Legend this year. I see a great "Too Cool" mod on smacktalks, in the WWE 2k18 section I think.

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Hiromu Takahashi, TK Cooper, El Phantasmo and Kurtis Chapman on CC (31/03/2019)

Hi all, next caws are coming.

the RevPro "Hunter Bros" (Jim Hunter & Lee Hunter)

And CMLL Pedro Aguayo Jr "Perros Del Mal" (RIP)

Pics coming soon.

On 3/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@GreatDoink Sorry dude, I don't created Alumni or Legend this year. I see a great "Too Cool" mod on smacktalks, in the WWE 2k18 section I think.

No worries! I am trying not to mod this year as the increased loading time kills my desire to load up the game and play. Looking forward to Pedro Aguayo Jr and whatever else comes down the line!

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:51 PM, VegasViP said:

Do you have The Hunter Brothers and TK Cooper too? Awesome work.

@VegasViP TK Cooper is on CC with El Phantasmo and Kurtis Chapman too ;) 

RPW Hunter Brothers and Pedro Aguayo Jr added on CC, search tag BLACKBEN83

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : PROGRESS "The Hunter Brothers" and CMLL Pedro Aguayo Jr (RIP) added on CC (08/04/2019)