On 11/29/2018 at 10:35 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it ^^

Alex Shelley isn't on my to do list for the moment but why not? :) I have only the MCMG first attire (black red white)

Ok for Aliyah, I'll upload her next Thursday, I'll tell you.

Oh yeah, Shelley would be awesome! Totally love your work. Amazing! :)

Hi guyz happy to tell you I'm at home tonight, and I have uploaded some new caws (new slots got, thanks for download :D ) just search the Tag : BLACKBEN83 as usual

Like Jeff Cobb for example.

7y3v86pnxd8y3dqzg.jpg

@wallybescotty Will Ospreay on CC :) 

@Freiik Aliyah and Alex Shelley on CC too

3wd2ba8w91qwpk8zg.jpg

@NarukamiYu I have uploaded new K.E.S (Destruction, September, 2018) attire and some news, and Roppongi 3k (I'll replace them by ACH, Ishi and Robbie tomorrow night if it's good, so tell me)

Cheers 

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 2

Great work. I missed out on your Ishimori, H.Goto, Addiction & D. Castle. If you could reupload them that would be great. Also I haven’t found a good Ricochet if you r up for a challenge. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, scgoldphish said:

Great work. I missed out on your Ishimori, H.Goto, Addiction & D. Castle. If you could reupload them that would be great. Also I haven’t found a good Ricochet if you r up for a challenge. 

Thanks a lot @scgoldphish ;)

Yes I'll re-upload soon, some will be on CC soon certainly.

I don't consider to made a Ricochet for the moment, because he's in the game this year. I wanted to do most indy (Shane Strickland, David Starr, Ilja Dragunov,...) and NXT UK guyz (Joseph Conners, Jordan Devlin) and finally TenCozy (Hiroshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) from NJPW.

Edited by BlackBen83

13 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi guyz happy to tell you I'm at home tonight, and I have uploaded some new caws (new slots got, thanks for download :D ) just search the Tag : BLACKBEN83 as usual

Like Jeff Cobb for example.

@wallybescotty Will Ospreay on CC :) 

@Freiik Aliyah and Alex Shelley on CC too

@NarukamiYu I have uploaded new K.E.S (Destruction, September, 2018) attire and some news, and Roppongi 3k (I'll replace them by ACH, Ishi and Robbie tomorrow night if it's good, so tell me)

Cheers 

Thank you so much for the reupload man, yeah i'm fine with that tho, one day for each reuploads caw is more than enough for me

4 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Thank you so much for the reupload man, yeah i'm fine with that tho, one day for each reuploads caw is more than enough for me

Ok I'm happy all is ok :) you want / or can download Taiji / Robbie and ACH tonight? I'll replace Roppongi 3k ;)

Edited by BlackBen83

58 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Ok I'm happy all is ok :) you want / or can download Taiji / Robbie and ACH tonight? I'll replace Roppongi 3k ;)

Gimme few minutes, i need to jump on the game first xD

Gonna post here again ASAP after i download them

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NarukamiYu said:

Gimme few minutes, i need to jump on the game first xD

Gonna post here again ASAP after i download them

No no problem, tonight, I'm in France (EU) for 21h at home. Where are you from?

58 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

No no problem, tonight, I'm in France (EU) for 21h at home. Where are you from?

oh i'm from Indonesia, it's on Asia

Alright i'm jumping on the game now, need few minutes to enter the game since i use mods

1 minute ago, NarukamiYu said:

oh i'm from Indonesia, it's on Asia

Alright i'm jumping on the game now, need few minutes to enter the game since i use mods

Ok it's 10h52 in France, and 16h52 in Indonesia :) (UTC+7 hours) but I'll be at home in ten hours. So at 20h52 in France, you don't need to connect you now ^^ sorry.

19 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Alright, already download Ropponggi 3k, thanks man, still need to download KES tho

No problem, KES stay on CC for now ;) I'll just replace Roppongi 3k by BC Firing Squad Taiji & Robbie Eagles, and ACH this evening.

1 minute ago, demhop said:

hey @BlackBen83i cant download your Alex Shelley and your Lance Archer, can you maybe reuploud them i want Shelley so much for my MCMG.

You can't because those .CAS are corrupted? Logos? because there are on CC since yesterday night.

2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

No problem, KES stay on CC for now ;) I'll just replace Roppongi 3k by BC Firing Squad Taiji & Robbie Eagles, and ACH this evening.

Alright, KES and Shelley downloaded, once again thanks for reuploading this man, now i only need Ishimori, Eagles, Ach, Sabin, and Baretta

1 hour ago, demhop said:

hey @BlackBen83i cant download your Alex Shelley and your Lance Archer, can you maybe reuploud them i want Shelley so much for my MCMG.

why you can't download it? can you tell it more specific why you can't? i just download them few seconds ago and it works

4 hours ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Thank for Ilja Dragunov he really nice :xmasgrin: and also can you reupload Mark Haskins ?

Mark Haskins will be upload soon :) I think wednesday evening.

@NarukamiYu Taiji, Robbie and ACH on CC ;) tell me when you got them.

12 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Mark Haskins will be upload soon :) I think wednesday evening.

@NarukamiYu Taiji, Robbie and ACH on CC ;) tell me when you got them.

Sorry it took so long, i just woke, and thanks to you, they already downloaded....Sabin and Barreta left, once again thank you so much for reupload all of em man

• Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Sorry it took so long, i just woke, and thanks to you, they already downloaded....Sabin and Barreta left, once again thank you so much for reupload all of em man

I'll reupload Sabin and Baretta tomorrow evening ;)

Another for Dalton! And maybe SCU if you could. Thanks so much for what you do. Your CAWs are great. When will you get more slots? Do you need more downloads?

Edited by Initech
  • Like 1