BlackBen83
On 11/12/2019 at 4:19 PM, PrimeTimeShow said:

Ok thank you so much

They are one CC @PrimeTimeShow search tag : BLACKBEN83 / ROH ;) 

BlackBen83

Hi guyz, a little message :) to tell that I've done ROH Maria Manic (no preview), she's on CC right know if you want.

Search Tag : BLACKBEN83 / ROH / WOH

Enjoy !

Ben

scgoldphish

Hi can you repost Dragon/Ryu Lee. I remember you had a really good one last year that I never managed to download. And their isn’t any on CC. Now that I have mods, I have space for him. Thanks.
Also quick question, where do you add the render pic for CAW? I know how with mods with CCT. 

• Yes! 1

BlackBen83
3 hours ago, scgoldphish said:

Hi can you repost Dragon/Ryu Lee. I remember you had a really good one last year that I never managed to download. And their isn’t any on CC. Now that I have mods, I have space for him. Thanks.
Also quick question, where do you add the render pic for CAW? I know how with mods with CCT. 

Tomorrow evening with no problem ;)

Ben

deionr829

wait so these arent to download these are in the community download?

BlackBen83

@scgoldphish Sorry dude for the delay, I've been really busy the last couple of weeks.

I made some changes to Dragon Lee moveset, I'll upload it to the community tomorrow evening. I'll leave a message right here.

Have a nice day.

Ben

BlackBen83

Dragon Lee on CC as requested, I have updated his moveset, search tag : NJPW, ROH or BLACKBEN83

I hope you enjoy ;)

Ben

DZParagon

Hi Ben, for the caws that you no longer can upload, if you still have access could you upload some of the images so that people may make them themselves, or send them to me so I can do it myself? I remember you had Steve Cutler, Wesley Blake and Joseph Connors, those I really want. Now that I've started downloading mods I have a lot of free space for caws I've deleted and was disappointed to see you no longer had them.

• Like 1

BlackBen83
6 hours ago, DZParagon said:

Hi Ben, for the caws that you no longer can upload, if you still have access could you upload some of the images so that people may make them themselves, or send them to me so I can do it myself? I remember you had Steve Cutler, Wesley Blake and Joseph Connors, those I really want. Now that I've started downloading mods I have a lot of free space for caws I've deleted and was disappointed to see you no longer had them.

I'll see what I can possibly put online the logos.
Otherwise the 2k19 image repository site still works very well. I recently did the arena and titles for Fight Club : PRO UK.
If I can't put them online, I'll give you the textures by a mediafire link.

Ben