• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : ROH MARIA MANIC on CC (13/01/2020)
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi can you repost Dragon/Ryu Lee. I remember you had a really good one last year that I never managed to download. And their isn’t any on CC. Now that I have mods, I have space for him. Thanks.
Also quick question, where do you add the render pic for CAW? I know how with mods with CCT. 

• Yes! 1

3 hours ago, scgoldphish said:

Hi can you repost Dragon/Ryu Lee. I remember you had a really good one last year that I never managed to download. And their isn’t any on CC. Now that I have mods, I have space for him. Thanks.
Also quick question, where do you add the render pic for CAW? I know how with mods with CCT. 

Tomorrow evening with no problem ;)

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : ROH MARIA MANIC, Dragon Lee on CC (13/02/2020)

Hi Ben, for the caws that you no longer can upload, if you still have access could you upload some of the images so that people may make them themselves, or send them to me so I can do it myself? I remember you had Steve Cutler, Wesley Blake and Joseph Connors, those I really want. Now that I've started downloading mods I have a lot of free space for caws I've deleted and was disappointed to see you no longer had them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DZParagon said:

Hi Ben, for the caws that you no longer can upload, if you still have access could you upload some of the images so that people may make them themselves, or send them to me so I can do it myself? I remember you had Steve Cutler, Wesley Blake and Joseph Connors, those I really want. Now that I've started downloading mods I have a lot of free space for caws I've deleted and was disappointed to see you no longer had them.

I'll see what I can possibly put online the logos.
Otherwise the 2k19 image repository site still works very well. I recently did the arena and titles for Fight Club : PRO UK.
If I can't put them online, I'll give you the textures by a mediafire link.

Ben

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, thatintrovertkid said:

@BlackBen83 hey bro, I hope you're doing well. Is there any chance you can re-upload David Starr on CC? Thanks mate!

David Starr on CC with render, search tag : BLACKBEN83

Ben

• Woo 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 12:38 AM, BlackBen83 said:

David Starr on CC with render, search tag : BLACKBEN83

Ben

Is it just me who can't download new CAW's from CC? I also can't find new images that I upload on the image manager.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, ProJaked said:

@BlackBen83 Would it be possible to put SHO & YOH on CC, please? 

SHO and YOH (Roppongi 3k) on CC, search tag : BLACKBEN83 / ROPPONGI 3K

On 4/11/2020 at 2:49 AM, thatintrovertkid said:

Is it just me who can't download new CAW's from CC? I also can't find new images that I upload on the image manager.

I don't know but I can upload again caws.

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : Roppongi 3k YOH & SHO on CC (15/06/2020)
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

@BlackBen83

Hey. Was that you who uploaded a pretty good SHO with a real-life render on it? If so, it crashes my game whenever I try to use it. Please reupload it without a render or something if you can.

Yes I have done Roppongi 3k, I'll re-upload tomorrow evening without the renders, or if you can go to "Creation mode", you can easily delete the render, select the characters, go to modify, and just save in all the mode you want (exhibition and universe).

The render will be delete :) and technically fix the caw.

Ben

Oh nice! I didn't even think that could fix it. If that's the case, I'll just go that route. Thanks for the swift response.

So instead, is it possible to reupload your Rocky Romero, Ryusuke Taguchi, and Taiji Ishimori?

• Too Sweet 1

Just now, The Anti Source said:

Oh nice! I didn't even think that could fix it. If that's the case, I'll just go that route. Thanks for the swift response.

So instead, is it possible to reupload your Rocky Romero, Ryusuke Taguchi, and Taiji Ishimori?

Oh yeah no problem, tomorrow evening, I'll tell you here when those'll be on CC.

Ben

• Glorious 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : Roppongi 3k YOH & SHO on CC - WIP : LEGION (Rampage Brown & Great 'O-Kharn) (05/08/2020)

I'm working on several projects, I finally found good textures to be able to do LEGION (Rampage Brown & Great 'O-Kharn) and some new arenas for the NJPW (New Year Dash arena, show and .bk2 tron for example). I'm taking back the caws, until some requested mods are available.

I'll post some screenshots tonight.

I don't forget you @The Anti Source, I'll put Rocky Romero, Ryusuke Taguchi, and Taiji Ishimori online as soon as I connect to Steam in priority.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

I'm working on several projects, I finally found good textures to be able to do LEGION (Rampage Brown & Great 'O-Kharn) and some new arenas for the NJPW (New Year Dash arena, show and .bk2 tron for example). I'm taking back the caws, until some requested mods are available.

I'll post some screenshots tonight.

I don't forget you @The Anti Source, I'll put Rocky Romero, Ryusuke Taguchi, and Taiji Ishimori online as soon as I connect to Steam in priority.

Ben

Cool, no worries. Congrats on finding textures for your other projects!

• Thanks 1