3 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Goto, Marufuji? Holy shit that guys on my list to download tho

Oh yeah I love them, I've all I need but not the time to begin them... 😋 Oh and Briscoe's too...

Edited by BlackBen83

53 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Oh yeah I love them, I've all I need but not the time to begin them... 😋 Oh and Briscoe's too...

Gonna wait for second attire for Sho and Yoh too, lol, and briscoe can be so dope, sadly no one make them yet on pc

1 minute ago, NarukamiYu said:

Gonna wait for second attire for Sho and Yoh too, lol, and briscoe can be so dope, sadly no one make them yet on pc

I'll begin next days the others caws. Second attires for the others can wait. First I need to finish my TO DO LIST 😋

Edited by BlackBen83

@NarukamiYu I think finish Naomichi Marufuji because I've fixed the face texture, and I just need to do the attire. Michael Elgin and certainly the Briscoe's (I have a million of tatts to do for Dem'Boyz ^^)

r27tqv2rm6t3k3azg.jpg

Edited by BlackBen83

Awesome! I was gonna ask about Tanga Loa and Addiction! Also, I would LOVE to grab your KUSHIDA, Taynara Conti too.

Also, have you thought about doing a Kona Reeves? Or Scorpio Sky to round out So-Cal Uncensored?

Edited by Sn4tcH
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Sn4tcH said:

Awesome! I was gonna ask about Tanga Loa and Addiction! Also, I would LOVE to grab your KUSHIDA, Taynara Conti too.

Also, have you thought about doing a Kona Reeves? Or Scorpio Sky to round out So-Cal Uncensored?

Thanks really appreciate, Kushida will be upload next second week after Addiction and the others ^^

14 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

i'm with that guy, want to see kushida on cc tho...along with bushi, ach and the kingdom

Kushida will be upload in same time with Chris Sabin (Time Splitters 2.0) ^^ and Bushi, ACH and the Kingdom shall follow for sure ;)

33 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks really appreciate, Kushida will be upload next second week after Addiction and the others ^^

Kushida will be upload in same time with Chris Sabin (Time Splitters 2.0) ^^ and Bushi, ACH and the Kingdom shall follow for sure ;)

You're making sabin? Holy shit you didn't tell me about that, which attire you gonna give him? His current attire?

This one?

if it so, i guess you need to give kushida second attire for his time splitters attire tho, lol

I found the attire maker, hope it helps, you can find some attire for hangman page, scurll, baretta and ach

There's few photo inside, just swipe

And this one is page's, complete with kneepad, underwear and jacket

@NarukamiYu Thanks a lot for the pics ;) I'll work some attires with that !

@demhop on CC Silas Young, Tanga Loa and Addiction for one week :)

And some updates for KUSHIDA (second attire) and Chris Sabin (NJPW and second attire) Time Splitters 2.0, for next week on CC will replace Addiction.

d99w2vzidyvu1a7zg.jpg rqpxlg2xh0q09vwzg.jpg yhw6p9whms1du5azg.jpg jbiqt55ntx5367gzg.jpg

Hi all, some news of my others caws made in the week.

- Michael Elgin

w723i6ev429f2sgzg.jpg   wo7xkodaupxj7ctzg.jpg

- Yuji Nagata "Blue Justice"

f362srx11pu6pr0zg.jpg  ghu4wc99w415ex5zg.jpg

- Will Ospreay (Chaos)

j52fds7p90x0ogizg.jpg  ijqkfbas8vd3is6zg.jpg

- Rush (L.I.J. Mexico)

jcmt10c7t5qpogdzg.jpg

And one last I'm creating, just in Work In Progress at this time (beginning the face just yesterday night 😊) : Pentagon Dark (there is a lot of Penta on CC but not convinced with the face in fact :( so, I create mine)

8rnl8n2dq14j9y4zg.jpg

1 minute ago, NarukamiYu said:

will you make Dragon Lee too? since you made his brother already

I have again 5 slots totally. And I need the Briscoe's, Jeff Cobb, Togi Makabe and Hirooki Goto :(

But it's true I would add Volador Jr and Dragon Lee too. I haven't a lot of CMLL / Lucha Underground wrestlers.

2 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

someone need to pay attention to those CMLL talent actually, no one ever made them on pc, the guy that i know made dragon lee last year on pc is still struggling to buy WWE 2K19 sadly

@NarukamiYu Yeah, I have updated my final list TO DO but I just need to know whom slots to delete to gain 1 or 2 slots 😅 :

- The Briscoe's (2)

- Jeff Cobb

- Chuck Taylor

- Togi Makabe

- Hirooki Goto

- Volador Jr

- Dragon Lee

- Jordan Devlin

- and Joseph Conners

.... and unfortunally haven't more slot to add Tencozy :(

12 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Jinny, Karren Q maybe?

Oh yeah perhaps, I think keep the Women of Honor ^^ but perhaps some NXT UK female wrestlers yes, why not Jinny and Millie McKenzie :)

I have already delete Mandy Leon :D

Edited by BlackBen83