Please let me know if you reupload Rush, Phantasmo and Kushida. I just lost everything due to corrupted save lolInsert other media

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

5 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Please let me know if you reupload Rush, Phantasmo and Kushida. I just lost everything due to corrupted save lolInsert other media

No problem @Gift Of Jericho I can re-upload Rush only, I've a modded Kushida now, if you want I can share to you the PAC file.

El Phantasmo is again on CC I think, search tag : RPW Indy and BLACKBEN83.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

No problem @Gift Of Jericho I can re-upload Rush only, I've a modded Kushida now, if you want I can share to you the PAC file.

El Phantasmo is again on CC I think, search tag : RPW Indy and BLACKBEN83.

Thank you, and please share me the Kushida mod. Is it Brave's? 

• Yes! 1

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:40 PM, Gift Of Jericho said:

Thank you :D Sorry if I bother you but I forgot to mention Rampage Brown, please reupload him too if you can 😛 

@Gift Of Jericho Sorry dude I haven't no more Rampage Brown (only RevPro wrestlers and women), but Rush is on CC right now :) 

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Dragon Lee added on CC (14/04/2019)

hey blackben i play wwe 2k19 on steam and i was wondering if you could upload some wrestlers for me on community creations, mark briscoe

hey blackben i play wwe 2k19 on steam and i was wondering if you could upload some wrestlers for me on community creations, mark briscoe, brody king, and the kingdom all of them matt taven tko ryan and vinny i used to have mark briscoe but he dissapered off of cc and ive never found brody king or any of the kingdom id really appreciate it man let me know something  back buddy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brent24054 said:

hey blackben i play wwe 2k19 on steam and i was wondering if you could upload some wrestlers for me on community creations, mark briscoe

hey blackben i play wwe 2k19 on steam and i was wondering if you could upload some wrestlers for me on community creations, mark briscoe, brody king, and the kingdom all of them matt taven tko ryan and vinny i used to have mark briscoe but he dissapered off of cc and ive never found brody king or any of the kingdom id really appreciate it man let me know something  back buddy

@brent24054 Hi, this is normal, as there are only 20 slots on the CC, and I have to upload other characters for some here, you will not find them.

I'll re-upload them tomorrow evening. I'll tell you here when it'll be done.

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Brody King, Mark Briscoe, Matt Taven, TK'O'Ryan and Vinny Marseglia (The Kingdom 2019) added on CC (08/05/2019)

thanks so much  black ben i got them i really appreciate it man i used them they look and work great is there anyway you could do juice robinson and shane taylor? just wondering ive never seen them in CC. and also could you do willie mack and kenny king? ive never seen them in CC Either if not i understand man i really appreciate all your hard work buddy

Edited by brent24054
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, brent24054 said:

thanks so much  black ben i got them i really appreciate it man i used them they look and work great is there anyway you could do juice robinson and shane taylor? just wondering ive never seen them in CC. and also could you do willie mack and kenny king? ive never seen them in CC Either if not i understand man i really appreciate all your hard work buddy

@brent24054 Yeah I'll upload my Juice Robinson and Kenny King if you want next time, Sunday evening for example, I'll tell you when there are on CC.

As I have finished Villain Entreprise, next I plan to do some Lifeblood members like Tracy Williams (the only one missing in the ROH clan ;) )

On 5/11/2019 at 3:36 AM, brent24054 said:

ok awesome dude i wanna get tracy williams as well i really appreciate it buddy

Juice Robinson, Tracy Williams (Lifeblood logos in 1rst attire included)  and Kenny King on CC.

Enjoy ;) 

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Juice Robinson, Kenny King and Tracy Williams added on CC (12/05/2019)

thanks ben ive been using them they are awesome thanks so much man your a great creator keep up the awesome work could you when you get some time make the headbangerz  mosh and thrasher and put them on CC? id love to have them the new game willl be out in october probably are you gonna be uploading to CC on 2k20? just wondering

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, brent24054 said:

thanks ben ive been using them they are awesome thanks so much man your a great creator keep up the awesome work could you when you get some time make the headbangerz  mosh and thrasher and put them on CC? id love to have them the new game willl be out in october probably are you gonna be uploading to CC on 2k20? just wondering

Thanks a lot @brent24054 I don't know if I'll still be on 2k20 ^^

I'll be certainly on the forum to help creators with my custom logos for example. This year I'll exclusively working on ROH / NJPW / RevPro wrestlers :)

2 minutes ago, Bisko said:

Sweet, and if you've taken Brody King down could you add him back up there as well?

I think Brody King is again on CC. Search tag : BLACKBEN83 ;) 

Edited by BlackBen83

@Bisko El Phantasmo on CC : search tag : BULLET CLUB or BLACKBEN83 (the attire isn't update (it's the RevPro attire), I have just added my Bullet Club patch on vest).

Enjoy ;) 

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : El Phantasmo added on CC (19/05/2019)