hey buddy hows it going man? i was wondering if you coulc upload Togi Makabe in CC i used to have before i lost all my stuff like i told you before he is no longer on CC hasnt been in along time if you can do it for me i def appreciate man i know you have to find a slot though let me know if you can get it offically or not 

• Yes! 1

3 hours ago, brent24054 said:

hey buddy hows it going man? i was wondering if you coulc upload Togi Makabe in CC i used to have before i lost all my stuff like i told you before he is no longer on CC hasnt been in along time if you can do it for me i def appreciate man i know you have to find a slot though let me know if you can get it offically or not 

Yeah no problem ^^ I'll re-upload him tomorrow in the evening. I'll tell you here when he'll be on CC ;)

@brent24054 No problem ^^ you welcome.

@PrimeTimeShow @andisnameisJOHNCENA I have a lot of work that I plan to do, like the NWA Crocket Cup 2019 arena and some NWA belts too.

Allysin Kay is one of the next wrestler I need to do (for my NWA / ROH roster), but I have a lot on my list to do again :D , like the Allure, Colt Cabana, El Soberano Jr, or Josh Woods for example.

Edited by BlackBen83

5 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@brent24054 No problem ^^ you welcome.

@PrimeTimeShow @andisnameisJOHNCENA I have a lot of work that I plan to do, like the NWA Crocket Cup 2019 arena and some NWA belts too.

Allysin Kay is one of the next wrestler I need to do (for my NWA / ROH roster), but I have a lot on my list to do again :D , like the Allure, Colt Cabana, El Soberano Jr, or Josh Woods for example.

just add Kylie Rae to the list :D 

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Mayu Iwatani, Shane Taylor and Togi Makabe updated added on CC (16/06/2019)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws : WIP Angelina Love, Flip Gordon "Villain" (10/07/2019)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NWA Crockett Cup 2019 show on CC, WIP Angelina Love, Flip Gordon "Villain" (11/07/2019)
2 hours ago, PrimeTimeShow said:

Damn that Arena looks great. But i can't find it on CC. 

I have uploaded in "Show" ;) because I don't know why my arena doesn't want to upload. So I've uploaded the show.

I hope you find it :) 

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NWA Crockett Cup 2019 show on CC, WIP Angelina Love, Flip Gordon "Villain" and Josh Woods (11/07/2019)
10 hours ago, PrimeTimeShow said:

Ahhhh ok thx ;) Great Josh Woods!

@PrimeTimeShow Thanks a lot bro, 

Josh Woods is finished, and tattoos fixed, and movesets.

On CC, search tag : ROH / BLACKBEN83

cjhcn88uwvsgz3zzg.jpg   6iqm5pc03swngzczg.jpg

Enjoy ;) 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : CMLL Arena Mexico and Josh Woods (ROH) on CC (17/07/2019)
On 7/16/2019 at 6:20 PM, Manso el Ganso said:

Solid work man, keep it up 👍

Thanks bro, I really appreciate :) 

Tonight upload the CMLL Arena Mexico on CC (really enjoy this arena and need for my universe), search tag : CMLL ROH NJPW AAA, or BLACKBEN83

re2zqfp3vfww1l0zg.jpg

Hope you enjoy ;) 

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : David Finlay Jr (Tattoos updated), CMLL Arena Mexico, ROH Best of the World 2019 arena on CC (09/08/2019)

Hi guyz,

Last night update, David Finlay Jr with new tattoos and attire 2019 on CC. Search tag : LIFEBLOOD / ROH NJPW or BLACKBEN83.

Pics come later.

Have a nice day ;)

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Hey, is there any chance you'd reup your Brandi Rhodes? It's stunning! The other CAWs I see for her do not compare!

Hi,

Yeah I can, but not today, I can uploaded her wednesday evening. I'll tell you here when she'll upload on CC, in same time of Best Friends (Trent and Chuck Taylor).

8 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi,

Yeah I can, but not today, I can uploaded her wednesday evening. I'll tell you here when she'll upload on CC, in same time of Best Friends (Trent and Chuck Taylor).

Thanks. Sounds good. I'll look forward to it.

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : The Dawgs / Best Friends / Brandi Rhodes / Flip Gordon (Villain) on CC (09/08/2019)