On 11/6/2018 at 8:04 PM, jimmyacon said:

1 vote for Dalton please :-)

No problem for the next update ;)

on CC : search tag : BLACKBEN83 - NXT - NXT UK - FORGOTTEN SONS - GUNNER - CHAD LAIL - TRAVIS BANKS

- Forgotten Sons Steve Cutler, Wesley Blake, Jaxson Ryker

- Travis Banks

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi all !

FORGOTTEN SONS available tonight on CC. I'll upload this thread when those guys will be on community creation.

Some news NXT caws have added in the list (with pics).

I have finished last night :

- Aliyah

ls39t9y19h5t0v6zg.jpg

wq9cqn2wasjbujazg.jpg

- God Gifted Athletes : Tino Sabatelli and Riddick Moss

hr274z0521fxzdyzg.jpg75vx7j6c01b44y1zg.jpg

- Nikki Cross

s8m0z3euli71y7uzg.jpg8mf4itk4dus1wtdzg.jpg

- Trent Seven

nj3c2j8lib88zbdzg.jpg m0o3h0mao6dl4igzg.jpg

And I have updated the face texture of Mark Coffey (better I think).

seoba6geq6sar62zg.jpg

Next :

- Fabian Aichner

- Cezar Bononi

Edited by BlackBen83
Updated Nikki Cross face texture
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DFM85 said:

dude I can't find vinny marseglia

Hi @DFM85 yeah it's normal you can't found Marseglia on CC because I'ven't upload "The Kingdom" clan for the moment ^^

Updated pics on first post tonight :

- BUSHI (L.I.J White attire)

- Cezar Bononi

- Fabian Aichner

- Suzuki-Gun : El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

xD Got it.

But I can't wait for it

No problem ^^ thanks I'll upload the full "Kingdom" soon

Update tonight on CC : NXT God Gifted Athletes, Fabian Aichner, Cezar Bononi and ROH Dalton Castle.

ax669ibjbfdw5c9zg.jpg

• Like 1

Yo, love your work with eagles and ishimori, when you gonna upload them? Really excited with njpw roster, hopefully you gonna make sho and yoh ASAP, btw can you make ricky romero too? so we can got complete member of them

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

Big update in my list to done, I'm currently working on Taiji Ishimoru & Robbie Eagles (from Bullet "Firing Squad" Club)

29mys4hziczqzznzg.jpg trya16cjxm4dzc5zg.jpg f3c3r9ectaca6c2zg.jpg

Have to do from the Super Junior Tag Tournament 2018 :

- Roppongi 3k : SHO & YOH

- BUSHI & Shingo Takagi

- Volador Jr & El Soberano

3 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Yo, love your work with eagles and ishimori, when you gonna upload them? Really excited with njpw roster, hopefully you gonna make sho and yoh ASAP, btw can you make ricky romero too? so we can got complete member of them

Thanks a lot @NarukamiYu I really appreciate ^^

Oh yeah I want to do all the Super Junior Tag Tournament 2018 missing on CC ^^

Ricky Romero, certainly with Roppongi 3k for sure ;)

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi all,

Big update in my list to done, I'm currently working on Taiji Ishimoru & Robbie Eagles (from Bullet "Firing Squad" Club)

Have to do from the Super Junior Tag Tournament 2018 :

- Roppongi 3k : SHO & YOH

- BUSHI & Shingo Takagi

- Volador Jr & El Soberano

Thanks a lot @NarukamiYu I really appreciate ^^

Oh yeah I want to do all the Super Junior Tag Tournament 2018 missing on CC ^^

Ricky Romero, certainly with Roppongi 3k for sure ;)

Epic!!! Add Dragon Lee please? Lol, since no one make him yet and he did a great perform on BOSJ tournament

And just a suggest tho, maybe you can try to give your next caws 2 attire set, like first normal attire set for roponggi 3k, silver attire for yoh and gold for sho and second attire is their fusion attire just like on the final

Bushi, volador jr and el sombrano had a lot attire variation too

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Epic!!! Add Dragon Lee please? Lol, since no one make him yet and he did a great perform on BOSJ tournament

And just a suggest tho, maybe you can try to give your next caws 2 attire set, like first normal attire set for roponggi 3k, silver attire for yoh and gold for sho and second attire is their fusion attire just like on the final

Bushi, volador jr and el sombrano had a lot attire variation too

@NarukamiYu Yeah I know ^^ but I've this only one attire for Bushi, I need to search more texture to do the 2018 attires ^^

The same for Roppongi, I've only the gold and silver attire :) but I'll see what can I do.

Oh, Dragon Lee isn't on the list, but yeah why not, just replace another slot to do him.

Edited by BlackBen83

3 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@NarukamiYu Yeah I know ^^ but I've this only one attire for Bushi, I need to search more texture to do the 2018 attires ^^

The same for Roppongi, I've only the gold and silver attire :) but I'll see what can I do.

Oh, Dragon Lee isn't on the list, but yeah why not, just replace another slot to do him.

Which attire that you have for ropponggi? The current silver and yellow one? When yoh have longer hair and sho had more jacked body? iirc there's a lot of changes on their attire design, it's so different with the debut one(or the one they wear on wk 12), i can help with bushi, did you have discord? It's more easy for me since i'm on the phone now

2 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Which attire that you have for ropponggi? The current silver and yellow one? When yoh have longer hair and sho had more jacked body? iirc there's a lot of changes on their attire design, it's so different with the debut one(or the one they wear on wk 12), i can help with bushi, did you have discord? It's more easy for me since i'm on the phone now

I've the 2017 attires I think, one is gold and the other silver ^^, I'll work on those one first :) I'll added new attires from the Super Junior Tag Tournament 2018 later ^^

3ssq94th7379cttzg.jpg

53 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

@NarukamiYu Oh thanks a million, I'll copy those pics tonight ;) I could work with ! Excellent.

I'll see what can I do with that. Oh and I see a great attire for Dragon Lee too ^^ on this Instagram.

Thanks again

Cheers

Edited by BlackBen83

I little update on a try on SHO with @NarukamiYu help for pics :) not sure for the "stars" logo on the vest :p 

Let's go on SHO first and I'll re-work on YOH first and second attire :)

Cheers

Edited by BlackBen83

7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

I little update on a try on SHO with @NarukamiYu help for pics :) not sure for the "stars" logo on the vest :p 

Let's go on SHO first and I'll re-work on YOH first and second attire :)

Cheers

Looks good, but isn't yoh wear normal jacket and not a vest? And maybe make his chest/pecs more bigger, and his hair colour is kinda brown, did you know itachi's kota caw on cc? try that hair for yoh since his hair kinda longer now

And the zipper on his pants is on the front part, not the back

And the stars is on the inside of the jacket

Maybe you can try hair that itachi use for his kota ibushi on cc or maybe pete dunne hair 

Edited by NarukamiYu

And no 3k logo on his jacket, just ropponggi 3k logo on the back

and he has that arm accessories too, the red one 

He has that red line on the left part on pants, and have total 3 zipper, one on his right pants and two on the left 

look at the shoes and kneepad design, dunno why but i guess he had different colour for each shoes and kneepad 

right shoes is red with white line on the back

left shoes is white with red line on the back

right kneepad white with red colour on the back

left kneepad red with white colour on the back

Hopefully it helps, since i'm big fan of them tho xD

• Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, Gift Of Jericho said:

No rush mate :D If you need the upload slots, just leave him to a later date 

@Gift Of Jericho Martinez on CC :) search tag BLACKBEN83.

Updates of Roppongi 3k : I need more work on SHO but this first attire will be upload soon on CC with Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles.

tto7crrtbe2o7owzg.jpg 0hzn8f777zghuk2zg.jpg d5hv6zmids20g70zg.jpg 9o5ci9ho1ujsa3izg.jpg j27ecr5zddkqdd6zg.jpg a8y6pof1z0k9f3fzg.jpg 7b1kw2ymn43q4i5zg.jpg

And first work on Rocky Romero face.

a8v2h8smz5x6w7pzg.jpg

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

The "caution" stripes logo on his pants is on the both side, he's wearing gold jacket, same as yoh, he didnt have 3k logo on the front of the jacket, just ropponggi 3k and high voltage logo

This is jacket logo for sho

And this jacket for rocky

I love with all that your work here, hopefully you can fix sho before release him

Note : yoh wearing silver jacket, sho wearing gold jacket, while rocky wearing black jacket.....and they're not wearing hoodie jacket, i see you pick the wrong jacket for the second time here

And that's the correct logo for sho's hat 

• Thanks 1