18 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Oh yeah no problem, I'll do sunday in the evening, I'll tell you when it'll be on CC.

Thanks bro! Also, I noticed on your tags that you have Austin Theory. Can you re-upload him too? Thanks!

On 8/31/2019 at 3:34 AM, thatintrovertkid said:

Thanks bro! Also, I noticed on your tags that you have Austin Theory. Can you re-upload him too? Thanks!

Jeff Cobb is on CC, if you doesn't want the render, just modify superstar and save ;) 

Search tag : BLACKBEN83

I'm sorry, I haven't no more Theory.

• Yes! 1

Hi , so sorry im way late to your CAWS.

Can you re-upload

-the forgotten sons

-Punishment Martinez

-Nikki Cross

-Tino Sabatelli 

-Riddick Moss

-Karen Q

and Mia Yim ?

Would love to have them!

Merci!

Edited by Steveism
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 4:58 PM, Steveism said:

Hi , so sorry im way late to your CAWS.

Can you re-upload

-the forgotten sons

-Punishment Martinez

-Nikki Cross

-Tino Sabatelli 

-Riddick Moss

-Karen Q

and Mia Yim ?

Would love to have them!

Merci!

@Steveism Hi bro, certainly those in green, I don't know for The Forgotten Sons if I can again. I will try for them. I'll tell you when those are on CC.

For Tino and Riddick you can found @thatintrovertkid caws on CC, those are the best I've seen.

For Nikki Cross I use the modded one.

See you later for Damian Priest, Karen Q and Mia Yim.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Ben

Thx Man! I hope to see them soon.

I downloaded the Sabatelli and Moss from thatintrovertkid, they are pretty great indeed!

Forgotten sons would be nice, since there aren't any good ones out there currently.

I forgot to add Trent Seven.. sorry, hope I am not greedy, or bothersome. Is he still available for re-upload?

Anyway thank you so much for doing this!

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, Steveism said:

Thx Man! I hope to see them soon.

I downloaded the Sabatelli and Moss from thatintrovertkid, they are pretty great indeed!

Forgotten sons would be nice, since there aren't any good ones out there currently.

I forgot to add Trent Seven.. sorry, hope I am not greedy, or bothersome. Is he still available for re-upload?

Anyway thank you so much for doing this!

@Steveism Punisher Martinez, Mia Yim and Karen Q are on CC : search tag : BLACKBEN83

Superstars have renders, if you want to delete the render just save in modify custom superstars ;) 

For Trent Seven I use also the modded one.

Hope you enjoy !

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : Karen Q, Mia Yim and Punisher Martinez (Damian Priest) on CC (11/09/2019)

On 9/11/2019 at 8:35 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@Steveism Punisher Martinez, Mia Yim and Karen Q are on CC : search tag : BLACKBEN83

Superstars have renders, if you want to delete the render just save in modify custom superstars ;) 

For Trent Seven I use also the modded one.

Hope you enjoy !

Ben

Downloaded them yesterday. Thankyou so much man! I will stay tuned to see if you can get to the Forgotten Sons. 

Thanks again!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 1:51 AM, BlackBen83 said:

@Steveism Hi bro, certainly those in green, I don't know for The Forgotten Sons if I can again. I will try for them. I'll tell you when those are on CC.

For Tino and Riddick you can found @thatintrovertkid caws on CC, those are the best I've seen.

For Nikki Cross I use the modded one.

Ben

Yo Ben, Have you per chance any news on whether you can upload the forgotten sons again?

Just curious

Steve 

15 hours ago, Steveism said:

Yo Ben, Have you per chance any news on whether you can upload the forgotten sons again?

Just curious

Steve 

Hi @Steveism

I don't know if I can re-upload them yet. I'll test that Wednesday in the evening, I'll tell you here.

I hope work on the indy tag team White Wolf (A-Kid & Adam Chase "Carlos Romo") and Velocities too if I have time (and free slots).

Edited by BlackBen83

4 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @Steveism I'm sorry but I have no more Forgotten Sons Steve & Wesley for uploading on CC. Only Jaxson Ryker can be uploaded of them.

Thats allright

Could you at least upload Jaxson Ryker for me?

• Yes! 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : WIP Team White Wolf (A-Kid & Carlos Romo), The Rascalz (Desmond Xavier & Zackary Wentz (14/10/2019)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : WIP Team White Wolf (A-Kid & Carlos Romo), The Rascalz (Desmond Xavier & Zackary Wentz) (14/10/2019)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : Team White Wolf (A-Kid & Carlos Romo), The Rascalz (Desmond Xavier & Zackary Wentz) on CC (16/10/2019)
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PrimeTimeShow said:

Hi;)

Can you pls reupload Josh Woods, Shane Taylor and The Dawgs? And another question "Can you make NWA Powerr Caws"?

Hi @PrimeTimeShow

Yes I'll re-upload the ROH stuff for tomorrow evening. I'll tell you when it'll be done.

And for the NWA Powerr caws, I wanted to do Tim Storm, but I'ven't more slot. The last caw I've done is Tasha Steelz for my ROH Women of Honor live show.

3 minutes ago, PrimeTimeShow said:

Hi BlackBen

Did you upload  them? I can*t find them

Hi dude, sorry I was very busy lately. Tomorrow evening I'll tell you as soon as they're online.