1 minute ago, Bisko said:

Got it, thanks

I think redo Robbie Eagles Bullet Club attire next if you're interested.

I need more slot to do Douki or Titan, I use some modded superstars to recup some free caw slot ;) 

48 minutes ago, Darkness said:

could you do impact wrestlers 

No sorry, I only work on RevPro, NJPW and Ring Of Honor girls and guyz.

@Bisko Here he's, Robbie Eagles is on CC with one other RevPro superstar : Sha Samuels : Search tag BLACKBEN83

6mcen92k917k3tbzg.jpg   f9vm26aru2mjnzmzg.jpg

I've updated some 6 ROH arenas too : the same search tag : BLACKBEN83

- Bound for Glory, Best of the World, G1 Supercard 2019, Summer Supercard 2019 (ROH, NJPW, CMLL, and NWA), Manhattan Mayhem and Honor Reigns Supreme.

Enjoy ;) 

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Robbie Eagles, Sha Samuels and 6 ROH PPV 2019 arenas updated - added on CC (26/05/2019)
8 minutes ago, Bisko said:

I know you're focusing on NJPW and ROH but any chance you can do some new AEW guys like MJF and Joey Janela?

I'll uploaded Joey Janela in a few minutes.

11 minutes ago, PrimeTimeShow said:

Hi ;)

Is there a chance you can make Ring of Honor's newest Tag Team "The Soldiers of Savagery" Moses Maddox and Jasper Kaun?

@PrimeTimeShow Perhaps later, I need just two others free slots. But why not? :D 

14 minutes ago, Bisko said:

OK sweet, and I just PMed you, maybe you can help me figure out some things

@Bisko Joey Janela on CC, search tag BLACKBEN83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Robbie Eagles, Sha Samuels, Joey Janela and 6 ROH PPV 2019 arenas updated - added on CC (26/05/2019)
14 hours ago, Bisko said:

Do you have an MJF or could you make him?

Also is it possible to make it so that you aren't limited to 200MB in images?

MJF is on my TO DO list (just because he's signed also in RevPro this year ;) so I'll done him later, I think also to @PrimeTimeShow request for a new ROH team. And for ROH I'll wanted to do the new Mandy Leon allies too.

Sha Samuels has been one of my RevPro objective to tag with Josh Bodom in my Universe mode. My RevPro roster is really grow up fast.

At this moment I need 3 slots, and I have for sure 1.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...

hey blackben what u up to? i know i requested this once dont wanna be worrying you or anything i use all the wrestlers you uploaded for me they work great is there any way you could make a nick aldis and wille mack and put them on CC?  they are the only 2 i cant find anywhere i know you its alot of time and hard work id really appreciate it man if not i understand keep up the great work buddy

Edited by brent24054
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, brent24054 said:

hey blackben what u up to? i know i requested this once dont wanna be worrying you or anything i use all the wrestlers you uploaded for me they work great is there any way you could make a nick aldis and wille mack and put them on CC?  they are the only 2 i cant find anywhere i know you its alot of time and hard work id really appreciate it man if not i understand keep up the great work buddy

Hi @brent24054 I'm fine thanks :) and you?

I have already Nick Aldis caw, I could re-upload him this evening.

For the moment I don't plan to do Willie Mack, because I want to try to finish my ROH roster (The Allure, Shane Taylor, Josh Woods, Soldiers of Savagery and updated Kenny King attire 2019) and NJPW like Great O-Kharn or The LA Dojo Shibata team.

I need more free slots. I have only one for the moment.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

11 hours ago, brent24054 said:

oh ok man i understand i really appreciate the help keep up the good work buddy

Thanks @brent24054 next plans Mayu Iwatani and Shane Taylor first :) 

Some pics soon.

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : MAYU IWATANI & SHANE TAYLOR (WIP) - Nick Aldis and 6 ROH PPV 2019 arenas updated - added on CC (26/05/2019)
On 6/11/2019 at 5:51 PM, Bisko said:

Oh is it on CCs now?  I haven't looked in a few days, but last time I searched MJF I didn't see any

Yes certainly, I think ^^ it's on CC, but with the last problems encountered on uploads tools... it's a little hard to work :(

So I've changed the hair of Mayu Iwatani (I think better than first WIP) and the weight of Shane Taylor (more bigger :), more cool), but I can't work on the face for the moment :(

More pics coming this weekend.

I plan perhaps Colt Cabana or / and Josh Woods (I just need to work on all those tatts), and the Allùre too. But I need to recup three slots now.

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws Re-upload : Mayu Iwatani, Shane Taylor and Brian Milonas updated added on CC (16/06/2019)